Tremonti- All I Was

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Wow! I've had the debut solo album for awhile since it came out. I was never a huge Creed fan but Alter Bridge kicks ass. Now Mark does a solo album and holy shiiiiiit!!! Saw him 2 weeks ago at a bar maybe 100 in attendance-sold out.

If you want to hear something truly fresh and kick ass pick his album up! Major talent!!! Rock on ROD Bros. I can't stop listening to the album and ears are still ringing from echoes of his insane axe jammin.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sweet! Thanks for the headsup! I will download.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
pyrygu2e.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey big man. I took your photos that weren't posted and resized them so they would fit here. The problem you're experiencing with them not posting is that they're bigger than what's allowed. And they're not allowed because if they're over a certain size, it breaks the board's "frame", so to speak. Anything bigger than 800px wide - won't post.

There are some decent photo editing apps online if you wanna try.
<a class="postlink" href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... oto.editor</a>

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank ya Top Dog. Makes sense I'll check out the edit app.