Tre Mason found at mothers house doing drills, refuses to report to camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame

Tre Mason - RB - Rams
Rams RB Tre Mason was charged with operating an ATV on public roads and fleeing officers after an incident on July 27 in Palm Beach, Florida.

Mason's bizarre offseason continues. Police were alerted that Mason was driving an ATV erratically in a public park. Mason, who was not wearing a helmet or any eye protection, soon led officers on a lengthy chase and locked himself in his home when police followed him to his house. After a long standoff, a family member eventually convinced Mason to come outside. This is Mason's sixth run-in with police in the last few months. He's currently on the Rams' reserve/DNR list and has likely played his last game for Los Angeles.

No good ending to this story that I can see. It's only a matter of time before he finds himself in real trouble.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Joe_Namath_Mike_Lookinland_Brady_Bunch_1973.jpg

"Joe. Does this mean Tre won't be running drills on the front lawn with us anymore?"

"I'm afraid so Bobby. Tre may have a new group of friends to hang out with, pretty soon....now go long, buddy."