TRANSCRIPTS: Rams Halftime Quotes at Cleveland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
QB Sam Bradford

(On the play of the offense)
“A little frustrating on the first drive. We put something together, had a nice third down conversion and we were moving the ball, and to turn it over in scoring position is always a little bit frustrating. But, it’s nice to finish the night with a touchdown.”

(On WR Chris Givens’ play)
“Yeah, obviously with Givens’ speed and with the additions of (TE Jared) Cook and (WR) Tavon (Austin), hopefully we’ll be able to do that more and more this year. We’ve got speed at a lot of positions. Givens did a great job of getting by the corner and tracking that ball to make that catch.”

LB James Laurinaitis

(On the play of the defense)
“I think we did alright verse the run. They had one run on us, which we could have done better on. But, overall, we need to just learn from it. A couple little mistakes here and there that – we know better. The first drive, I like the fact that we kept them just to three (downs). That second drive, we need to find a way to get off the field, too many third down conversions. But, it’s all stuff that’s correctable and we can learn from it.”

WR Chris Givens

(On playing in the first preseason game)
“It felt good to get back out there and just compete against other guys. It gives us an opportunity to learn from our mistakes. It helps me see the things that I need to work on going forward into the season.”

(On if it felt good to catch the deep ball)
“It feels real good. Me and Sam (Bradford) decided to try and send a message, ‘This is the effort you’re going to get every Sunday.’”

Volnerman08

Rookie
X said:
QB Sam Bradford

(On the play of the offense)
“A little frustrating on the first drive. We put something together, had a nice third down conversion and we were moving the ball, and to turn it over in scoring position is always a little bit frustrating. But, it’s nice to finish the night with a touchdown.”

(On WR Chris Givens’ play)
“Yeah, obviously with Givens’ speed and with the additions of (TE Jared) Cook and (WR) Tavon (Austin), hopefully we’ll be able to do that more and more this year. We’ve got speed at a lot of positions. Givens did a great job of getting by the corner and tracking that ball to make that catch.”

LB James Laurinaitis

(On the play of the defense)
“I think we did alright verse the run. They had one run on us, which we could have done better on. But, overall, we need to just learn from it. A couple little mistakes here and there that – we know better. The first drive, I like the fact that we kept them just to three (downs). That second drive, we need to find a way to get off the field, too many third down conversions. But, it’s all stuff that’s correctable and we can learn from it.”

WR Chris Givens

(On playing in the first preseason game)
“It felt good to get back out there and just compete against other guys. It gives us an opportunity to learn from our mistakes. It helps me see the things that I need to work on going forward into the season.”

(On if it felt good to catch the deep ball)
“It feels real good. Me and Sam (Bradford) decided to try and send a message, ‘This is the effort you’re going to get every Sunday.’”
Awesome stuff, thanks