TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Thurs/Fri July26/27

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Thursday, July 26

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – July 26, 2012

(On how the first day went)
“Good. We were hoping for some rain but didn’t get it. So really we are off to a good start. We brought them in Tuesday night, got them checked in, had meetings yesterday. They had a conditioning test yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon we had our first session much like what you saw today. Today we met, introduced them to our lifting program this morning again, and then of course we just finished up practice. Their schedule will be to come out tomorrow morning and then we’re going to back them down, get their legs back and they should hopefully be caught up when the vets come in Saturday and we start on Sunday.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher Post-Practice, 7-27-

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher Post-Practice, 7-27-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Training Camp – July 27, 2012

(On how the Coach Fisher & Friends Celebrity Softball Game went last night)
“I was very pleased. I was very pleased with the attendance and we put something together in a short period of time. It was very organized and I think above all, the players had a blast. We found out who can play and who can’t play. That’s not going to affect their future here, some of them can’t play.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Thurs/Fri July2

Hey Shaky, I know your site is legit, but I got a Malware warning popup when I went to it. Two of them actually... Just a heads up so you don't lose traffic.

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Thurs/Fri July2

bluecoconuts said:
Hey Shaky, I know your site is legit, but I got a Malware warning popup when I went to it. Two of them actually... Just a heads up so you don't lose traffic.

the site is clean. don't use chrome. the server master took care of it weeks ago.
its a chrome problem. It took a week for Firefox to clear it up but chrome is very slow to do so. sorry

try IE or Fox now. clean you cookies out so you don't get a cache page.