TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-28-12, Rams Head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-28-12, Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – August 28, 2012

(On if everything is finished with T Wayne Hunter)
“We still have some things to wrap up. Anytime you do this there’s physicals and things like that, that have to be completed. So we’re in the process of that now.”

(On the thought behind the Smith-Hunter trade)
“We’ve been talking to the Jets for a week or so. Things started to pick up and we just felt like it was a good deal for both teams and probably a better deal for both players – just a fresh start. So we went ahead and were able to put it together yesterday.”

(On why he thinks things didn’t work out for Smith in St. Louis)
“I just got here, but clearly, I think, (T) Barry’s (Richardson) won that job because of his experience. I wish Jason the best. He did the best he could. He actually really improved this year. I think Coach ‘Boos’ (Offensive Line Coach Paul Boudreau) was a huge impact on him. He played pretty well the other day, but I think it’s best that we just go a different direction.”

FULL: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 8150749397

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-28-12, Rams H

Right lead in, wrong link. You linked it to yesterday.

Shaky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-28-12, Rams H

LMAO , fixed