TRANSCRIPT: Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 8-10-13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]ae5bff26-0d19-494e-a0b0-7943f9cce87e[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Head-Coach-Jeff-Fisher-Press-Conference/ae5bff26-0d19-494e-a0b0-7943f9cce87e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 43f9cce87e</a>

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – August 10, 2013

(On his expectations for WR Chris Givens)
“He’s clearly picked up where we left off last year. He’s worked hard and it’s just more production. Obviously he showed the other night that he can get down the field and make the big play, and it’s just going to help us all the way around offensively.”

(On if Givens has worked on short and intermediate routes)
“Yeah, he’s worked on the entire game. You still have to work on the deep stuff and the proper route progressions and things like that, and speed build up and stuff. But, he’s working on the entire package right now.”

(On RB Daryl Richardson)
“Daryl came back in great shape as well. We have a pretty good idea of what Daryl can do. We’re going to continue to push him through the preseason and the preseason games and expect him to have a productive year for us.”

(On Hampton product DT Kendall Langford’s role on the defensive line alongside three first-round draft picks)
“We really liked him last year prior to free agency and felt like he’d be a good fit in our system. He was a really good fit in their system, he played well for them, played hard. He was consistent, durable. He’s still learning and, not to any fault of his, but there’s room for improvement in this new system. I thought he had a good first year in it.”

(On the injury status of DT Jermelle Cudjo’s and TE Lance Kendricks)
“Cudjo is doing well. We got him out of the boot, and we just have to get him back in football shape. And you can see Lance is getting close too.”

(On rookie RB Zac Stacy’s status)
“He’ll be back on Monday. We just held him out.”

(On Bernie Kosar’s comments regarding the Rams)
“First off let me say this, the Cleveland Brown organization is a first class organization from top to bottom and it has been that for years and years and years. I guess I’m a little disappointed – I feel bad for them – that they had someone doing the broadcast feel the need to speak that way about players, specifically on our team and coaches for that matter. I’m just surprised that Bernie has such a lack of respect for players and for this game. So, to be honest with you I lost a lot of respect for him. This game is a preseason game, players are playing hard. It’s highly unlikely that he knew anything about our football team but felt the need to make those comments. I don’t think they were justified.”

(On how QB Kellen Clemens played against the Browns)
“Again, Bernie’s got his issues – they’re well documented. Kellen played well. He played hard and made plays. He got guys deep and had a drop. He played well.”

(On how rookie RB Benny Cunningham played against the Browns)
“You can see the explosiveness on the kickoff return and I thought he had a couple good runs. He had to make some room on his own, but beyond that he’s clearly got the injury behind him. We’re looking forward to see him play some more.”