TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dav

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach Dave McGinnis, Offensive Coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, RB Steven Jackson, 9-20-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – September 20, 2012

(On RB Steven Jackson’s status)
“He did not practice today and we’ll have him on the injury report for you on Friday. We had several others that didn’t practice and it doesn’t mean we’ve ruled them out. Obviously, we had a couple guys that are out in (T Rodger) Saffold and (C Scott) Wells. But, they’re game time decisions.”

(On what Jackson will have to show him in order to play on Sunday)
“I don’t have a policy where you have to practice and play.”

(On if his practice policy applies to Jackson because he’s a veteran)
“Yes, be realistic. Steve’s been in the league how many years? He knows his body. He knows this offense. I’m not concerned about that. Now, you treat everybody different. It would be different if you had a rookie that didn’t practice all week and then you ask him to go in and play, that’s unfair of him. But don’t have that kind of policy. We’re realistic about that.”

(On how special RB Daryl Richardson can be)
“You know, I think, both of them (Richardson and RB Isaiah Pead) can step in and make plays for us. We even like (RB) Terrance (Ganaway). Terrance’s got some run skills. So, if ‘Jack’ (Steven Jackson) can’t go, we’ll get the game done with the three of them.”

full : http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 0164522431

PhxRam

Re: TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, Assistant Head Coach

see you fixed your virus warnings.. congrats

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

PhxRam said:
The PostDispatch started getting those warnings too because of a link to SB Nation. I actually had to take some links off of my page that went to TST and one other site to avoid that stupid warning showing up on my board. Google Chrome doesn't play.

PhxRam

X said:
PhxRam said:
The PostDispatch started getting those warnings too because of a link to SB Nation. I actually had to take some links off of my page that went to TST and one other site to avoid that stupid warning showing up on my board. Google Chrome doesn't play.

how many levels deep does it go?

Meaning. Is it because of direct links, or a link linked to a link..etc

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Here you go Phx

social-media-marketing-coach.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

PhxRam said:
X said:
PhxRam said:

how many levels deep does it go?

Meaning. Is it because of direct links, or a link linked to a link..etc
I'm not entirely sure. There really doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to it. On the PD, for instance, someone posted a link to a SB Nation article, and all of a sudden their site got flagged. I just didn't want to take any chances. Cuz like I said, Google doesn't play.