TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 10-1-12 Rams Head Coach

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 10-1-12
Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – October 1, 2012

(On if he got any sleep last night)
“We got enough, yeah. We’re good.”

(On if they will go over the Seattle tape before Thursday’s game)
“What you do as a staff… we came in yesterday afternoon and watched the game and they had gotten a head start on Arizona, so we’re actually in good shape right now. Players came in and we gave them an opportunity to look at yesterday’s game on their own while the coaches were working, and here we are. As I told them, yesterday was Wednesday, today is Thursday but it’s a Wednesday practice, tomorrow is Friday but it’s Tuesday. All that matters is the football, right?”

(On if they were able to do any advance work on Arizona)
“That stuff’s all done during the offseason. That was not an issue, but you’re going to focus on their last games, which of course, they’ve won all four of them. They’re a good football team right now.”

full transcript: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1180016950

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 10-1-12 Rams Head Co

Thanks for that Shaky. Man, I like our coach!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Re: TRANSCRIPT: Head Coach Jeff Fisher, 10-1-12 Rams Head Co

Ramhusker said:
Thanks for that Shaky. Man, I like our coach!

Yeah - you know - I was a big Spags guy. I liked how his team played even in losses. But I have to say. This team has a whole other feel to it and when Fisher speaks, I don't find myself trying to get him to say things like I did with Spags. Spags was like listening to a politician in his pressers. I always found myself thinking he really said absolutely nothing. I just attributed that to how he dealt with the media and didn't give it much attention. Fish is a whole different animal and I can't help but think he is the exact type of coach I would like to play for if I had devoted myself to the sport like NFL players have.

Man, I like our coach. And thanks for that Shaky. :7up: