TRANSCRIPT: Fisher, McGinnis, Schottenheimer, S. Jackson,

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: Fisher, McGinnis, Schottenheimer, S. Jackson, 10-11-12

Rams Head Coach Jeff Fisher – Post-Practice – October 11, 2012

(On why it is difficult to run against Miami)
“It’s their front. It starts with (DT) Randy Starks. They’re big up front. (LB) Karlos (Dansby) in the middle and their safeties fill the run. They’re real stout and they’re disciplined and they understand run schemes. They adjust from week to week based on your run concepts and they do a good job taking it away.”

(On Randy Starks)
“I’m really happy for Randy because we waived him and he wasn’t a full-time starter for us (in Tennessee). He was working through some things and he got down there and I think he developed a good relationship with (former Dolphins executive) Coach Parcells, and then when Bill left, he’s really become a fine player. I’m happy for him.”

(On if it’s a challenge facing a first-year head coach)
“There’s no difference between going against a first-year head coach or an experienced one. He’s (Miami Head Coach Joe Philbin) got an experienced staff and he’s got a lot of valuable experience up at Green Bay where he was very successful. You look at the tape and they’re just very well-coached in all three phases. They’re disciplined, they play hard, they play with emotion and he’s done a really good job. He’s got a good team.”

full transcripts: http://www.nflfans.com/rams2/article.ph ... 1163153327