TRANSCRIPT: CB Janoris Jenkins Conference Call CB Janoris

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

TRANSCRIPT: CB Janoris Jenkins Conference Call

CB Janoris Jenkins – Conference Call
April 27, 2012

(On where he expected to be drafted)
“I didn’t know. I was just waiting on my name to get called, honestly and to see about whoever got me.”

(On if he was surprised that he was still available at the pick)
“Kind of, but you know, it is what it is.”

(On what he is going to bring to the Rams’ defense)
“I’m just going to come in and compete and work hard and help out the best way possible.”

(On if his past hurt his draft status)
“I mean, I’m pretty sure it hurt it, but that’s my past. I’ve got a new chapter and I’m happy to be a Ram now, so I’m going to put that in my past and I’m ready to move forward.”

(On what kind of interaction he had with the Rams and if he knew they had interest in him)
“I talked with coaches obviously, but you never know with the draft. Anything is possible.”

full transcript: http://www.RamsFans.com

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Re: TRANSCRIPT: CB Janoris Jenkins Conference Call CB Jano

They had him on XM shortly after the pick, they asked him about his similarity to Pac Man , he made some comment that he didn't go to strip clubs.
Sounds confident ,I see them challenge him to outperform the guy the Rams passed over (Claiborne) in order to draft him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: TRANSCRIPT: CB Janoris Jenkins Conference Call CB Jano

(On if he played against former SEC wide receivers Julio Jones and A.J. Green during his time at Florida)
“I played against those guys. I also performed very well. I played against (former South Carolina receiver) Alshon (Jeffery), A.J., and Julio. Neither one of them scored. Just fun games.”

(On those receivers not being very productive against him)
“No, sir.”

I like the confidence there. Not even a doubt, or anything, just straight up no.