Training Camp (THU Aug-17)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think practice is already over. I heard that they changed the time earlier this week.
MAN!!!!!! The wife wants some tix to a game for this....Hook me up @Kevin D !!!!!

Yeah, they held it at 9:45 and didn't update the site....oh well....they'll be here next year right?????

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
If Zeke's suspension is upheld and luck doesn't play the opener then we could start off 4-0

I definitely think that's doable, especially if this is the year we finally turn things around.

If we take a really big gulp of koolaid and think playoff contender, we almost HAVE to go 4-0. The next 4 games are a tough stretch, maybe the toughest on the schedule.
I would be happy w/ a 2-2 split, I could see 0-4 if we aren't focused. Heading into the 2nd half of the season at 6-2 is something I think this team can and will need to do if we wanna talk playoffs.
...just sayin'

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I definitely think that's doable, especially if this is the year we finally turn things around.

If we take a really big gulp of koolaid and think playoff contender, we almost HAVE to go 4-0. The next 4 games are a tough stretch, maybe the toughest on the schedule.
I would be happy w/ a 2-2 split, I could see 0-4 if we aren't focused. Heading into the 2nd half of the season at 6-2 is something I think this team can and will need to do if we wanna talk playoffs.
...just sayin'
Well, the Seahawks and the Cardinals are automatic wins for us....

Ram65

Legend
he second happened just moments later when wide receiver — and birthday boy — Mike Thomas jumped up to grab a lobbed ball from Mannion, gliding his feet in for the touchdown in the back corner of the end zone.

Get ready for the Mike Thomas is an all star, updates.

MAN!!!!!! The wife wants some tix to a game for this....Hook me up @Kevin D !!!!!

Yeah, they held it at 9:45 and didn't update the site....oh well....they'll be here next year right?????

Champ you missed the catch!

Take your wife to a game and help get the Rams a win!