Trade the hatred of the Patriots for a S Jax Superbowl Win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well S Jax 39 is now a member of the infamous Cheatriots,
Jackson didn't get much support here in St Louis when it comes to the playoffs and he was certainly an all time Ram favorite. Jackson the consummate pro just buckled up his helmet every Sunday and did his best to give his usually sub par cast a chance to compete. Now at 32 he is a member of a team with a shot at a Superbowl win.
Could you put aside your deep disdain for a franchise that has lied cheated and stole a Superbowl from our beloved rams to cheer an old mate in his venture to cap off a blue collar career with a Superbowl win and a ride to glory into the sunset?

FRO

Legend
No and by signing Jackson the Patriots ensured they won't win the Super Bowl.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I wouldn't mind seeing him win a playoff game, but another Super Bowl for the Patriots?
No thanks.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No...unless they're facing the Seahawks or the Bruce Arians'z

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. I'd rather see him win one playoff game and lose in the conference championship

Memphis Ram

Legend
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
F No. I could care less about Steven Jackson, I don't follow players who leave my team with any sort of loyalty. Oh and F the Patriots too.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I have to say no. Got love for SJ but I'd rather get a colonoscopy then see the Patriots win another SB

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
+1

Unfortunately, it seems very likely one will represent the NFC in the SB.
Well i'm rooting for Carolina or Green Bay to come out of the NFC, and if held at gunpoint give me Seattle to represent over the Bruce Aroggance'z.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Seeing Jackson in that uniform and without his dreds just doesn't look right. It's a shame...