Trade Talk?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Are we expecting Long to take over for Robey-Coleman?
Not necessarily.

The young 22 yr old 3rd round selection David Long has the talent to be a starting corner in the NFL. I would think that he will be a much different DB than when we saw him last season. I would not assume that Wade's guy the older long time Ram corner Troy Hill will automatically be the 2nd CB for DC Staley either. Long is the likely choice to be the part-time starting corner.

Troy Hill started 9 Ram gms last season but ended his 2019 season on the down slope missing the final two gms with injury but before the injury his game day performance had begun to trend downward.

Another smaller faster corner is the older 26 yr old Darious Williams who was Undrafted. Underrated. Under appreciated. Last season he was written off to make our team. Lacking size, weight, and length may make him the ideal choice to be our new Nickel. Williams finished 5 gms as our starting corner last season & played in 12 gms.

Last edited:

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Would prefer the Rams keep Reynolds for this year he is a valuable reserve in the WR depth chart, especially with the concern with Cooks. Kupp missed 8 games in 2018, Woods has missed a game each of the last 2 years.

Could see Reynolds bring in a comp pick for 2022 draft when he becomes a free agent at the end of the year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tanzel Smart, 2017 draft, is still on the roster. I can’t say that he has made an impression, but he is still a Ram.

Demby and Kelly are also sixth rounders that are still on the roster. I know it's not much, but they're there.