Trade Deadline?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Is anyone hearing anything? Any movement on SJ?

I've seen nada, except same ole rumors.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Trade deadline ends quietly with one deal

(Reuters) - The New England Patriots acquired bad boy cornerback Aqib Talib from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday as the National Football League trade deadline passed quietly with only one deal.

The trade was completed just prior to the 1600 ET deadline but no details were given about what New England was sending to Tampa Bay.

Talib, who has also had off field run-ins with the law, is currently serving a

The 26-year-old corner was also suspended for the Buccaneers 2010 season-opener for violating the NFL's personal-conduct policy.

Taken in the first round of the 2008 draft by the Buccaneers, Talib has developed into one of the league's premier defenders, recording 18 interceptions over five seasons while returning three for touchdowns, including two last season.

Talib's addition should help bolster a leaky Patriots pass defense that ranks near the bottom of the league, surrendering 281 yards a game.

The trade deadline had been pushed back from Tuesday to Thursday because of Hurricane Sandy but the delay produced little beyond some intriguing rumors.

As the deadline approached, there had been talk that the St. Louis Rams were entertaining offers for Pro Bowl running back Steven Jackson while the Carolina Panthers were considering shopping running back DeAngelo Williams.

(Reporting by Steve Keating in Toronto; Editing by Mark Lamport-Stokes)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Who beside me and SJ does it pissoff that even though Fisher shot that bullshit rumor down they still write about it?

Reason 4,583 of WHY I detest the press. Buncha damned never wuz , shit stirring geeks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thordaddy said:
Who beside me and SJ does it pissoff that even though Fisher shot that bullshit rumor down they still write about it?

Reason 4,583 of WHY I detest the press. Buncha damned never wuz , shit stirring geeks.

They gotta TRY and sell some fish wrappers Thor. Some are way better at it than others.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Thordaddy said:

They gotta TRY and sell some fish wrappers Thor. Some are way better at it than others.

Wrappin fish? I guess, but some fish wouldn't be caught dead :sly: in some of the stuuf these guys write