Trade deadline deals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Wr isn't really a need. I would say online and cb

As far as WR goes Britt and Quick are free agents next year. Can't say for sure they will be on the roster next year. Austin is signed but he is a hybrid WR/RB. The rest are unproven NFL players. If a top level WR is available for the right price the Rams have to get him. The Rams and most teams can always use a CB. Who knows if Tru gets resigned plus he has had injury problems. So, I guess CB would be on the short list of positions.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As far as WR goes Britt and Quick are free agents next year. Can't say for sure they will be on the roster next year. Austin is signed but he is a hybrid WR/RB. The rest are unproven NFL players. If a top level WR is available for the right price the Rams have to get him. The Rams and most teams can always use a CB. Who knows if Tru gets resigned plus he has had injury problems. So, I guess CB would be on the short list of positions.

I don't think the Rams are going to pay Britt top money and he'll probably run to the money elsewhere. No way they'll pay Quick. Pretty sure both are gone after this season and probably with Fisher. Rams will then do what they should have done last offseason and pursue an effin WR in FA.

CB is a weakness, but the Rams still have Gaines/Joyner/Hill and as an organization have shown an ability to draft the position well. My guess is they let Tru walk in FA and draft the position.

I expect an offensive minded head coach to replace Fish and get some return on Goff, Tavon, and Gurley. The offense is not that far away.

lockdnram21

Legend
I don't think the Rams are going to pay Britt top money and he'll probably run to the money elsewhere. No way they'll pay Quick. Pretty sure both are gone after this season and probably with Fisher. Rams will then do what they should have done last offseason and pursue an effin WR in FA.

CB is a weakness, but the Rams still have Gaines/Joyner/Hill and as an organization have shown an ability to draft the position well. My guess is they let Tru walk in FA and draft the position.

I expect an offensive minded head coach to replace Fish and get some return on Goff, Tavon, and Gurley. The offense is not that far away.
1 of them will be there. Can't loose both your top receivers with nothing on roster to replace

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

OFF TOPIC: I love the Movie Roadhouse, It reminds me of my youthas a Bouncer, and getting in Bar Fights!(y) As a Bouncer you have to have the right technic!:snicker::shades::cheers:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1 of them will be there. Can't loose both your top receivers with nothing on roster to replace

Or what? We'll be down in the 20s in passing? We're already there.

Rams need to get better at the WR position. Not continue the same old BS. And THAT is another reason why I want Fisher gone.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Not a trade, but looks like former Rams O'liner Mike Person is on his way to the Chiefs. Welcome to KC Mike & Kelly.