Tough but doable.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I tweeted about this late last night, but wanted to share my thoughts and some stats about the remaining schedule. After six games, I think we can all get a feel for how good a team actually is. So without further ado...

7. CARDINALS (3-3)

Perhaps the biggest test of the season so far. Can the Rams head into their bye week at 5-2 atop the division or will the Cardinals cause more chaos in the NFC West standings? Lead by their newest acquisition, RB Adrian Peterson, Arizona's offense came to life last Sunday against the Bucs. If the Rams hope to beat the Cards, they must contain AP. The Rams are 0-2 when playing in the international series.

8. ---BYE WEEK---
Fuck the Seahawks!

9. at GIANTS (1-5)

The New York Giants dominated a good Broncos squad at Mile High last Sunday. Three of New York's five losses have been by 5 points or less. Even without star WR Odell Beckham Jr., the Giants have averaged 23 points over the last four weeks. No one should overlook the New York Giants.

10. TEXANS (3-3)
DE J.J. Watt is out for the rest of the season, but the bigger story here is that rookie QB Deshaun Watson has the Texans offense firing on all cylinders right now. Over the past four weeks, Houston has scored 33, 57, 34, and 33 points. Be prepared for a shootout when Houston comes to town!

11. at VIKINGS (4-2)

Minnesota is currently sitting at 1st place in the NFC North. Even though the Viking offense, lead by former Rams QB Case Keenum, hasn't blown anyone away, the defense has really clamped down on the opposition. Teams facing the Vikings are only averaging 17 points per game. With Packer QB Aaron Rodgers out of the picture, you better believe the Minnesota Vikings will be pushing hard for a division title.

12. SAINTS (3-2)
The Saints have come marching back to become one of the hottest teams in the NFL. The New Orleans offense is no longer relying on the arm of QB Drew Brees to beat teams. RBs Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara have left defenses looking like Swiss Cheese. Speaking of defense, the Saints have forced 9 turnovers in the last three games. That's pretty damn good!

13. at CARDINALS (3-3)
Mentioned them earlier. We'll know more after playing them this Sunday.

14. EAGLES (5-1)

Arguably the best team in football after 6 weeks, the Philadelphia Eagles (1st in the NFC East) are flying over the competition. They've won close games and blowouts. They beat the Redskins, Cardinals, and Panthers, and their only loss was by 7 points at KC. Welcome to the first Goff vs Wentz Bowl!

15. at SEAHAWKS (3-2)

Death. Taxes. Playing at Seattle late in the season. Perhaps the most difficult stadium to play at in all of sports, this game could very well be for the NFC West title. The Rams outplayed the Seahawks in week 5 but could not put points on the board. If Los Angeles finishes drives against the Legion of Boom and stops QB Russell Wilson, the Rams will win this game. It is much easier said than done...

16. at TITANS (3-3)

The AFC South leading Tennessee Titans have been wildly inconsistent in 2017. Wins: at Jaguars, vs Seahawks, vs Colts. Losses: vs Raiders, at Texans, at Dolphins. If healthy, QB Marcus Mariota can cause problems for the opposition. The Titan defense looks beatable. Other than that, more information is needed about this Tennessee team.

17. 49ERS (0-6)
After one of the greatest Thursday Night Football games of all time, the 49ers and Rams will again do battle for another chapter in this historic NFC West rivalry to close out the 2017 regular season. Star LB Navarro Bowman was released earlier this month and QB Brian Hoyer was benched last Sunday against the Redskins in favor of rookie C.J. Beathard. Even with all of these distractions, the 49ers have only lost their past five games by 3 points or less. They are playing every opponent close and will likely pick up some wins by the time they visit the Rams. This could quite possibly be a game where the 49ers try to spoil an LA Rams playoff berth.

---

If the Rams make the playoffs, they definitely will have earned it. As @A55VA6 said, this is "tough but doable" for the Rams.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man those Giants are a pain in the ass. Always giving us fits.
Them and Philly are the only teams I'm really worried about facing.
That should be a super hyped game too. Can't wait.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
First, we need to win the rest of our divisional games. A few games I see as being really pivotal:
  • New York "Football" Giants...We need to come off the bye and put it on the Giants. Start the 2nd half of the season on fire.
  • Minnesota game may very well be against former Ram Case Keenum. Probably a low scoring affair.
  • New Orleans... Players who were on the team last year remember what Asshole Face did last year. Need I say more.
  • Eagles game will be a battle. Both teams will want to prove their QB was the right pick for their team. I honestly could see a game where the score ends up 50-49... or 9-6.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Minnesota game may very well be against former Ram Case Keenum. Probably a low scoring affair.
Not if Case has anything to say about it.
DROPPIN' BOMBS!

fc47753c18b24671bf70998641e8d636.png

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yep! it will be a Hard road ahead, But I have Faith in ' Wade McSnead and Company'!

7. CARDINALS (3-3)
Perhaps the biggest test of the season so far. Can the Rams head into their bye week at 5-2 atop the division or will the Cardinals cause more chaos in the NFC West standings? Lead by their newest acquisition, RB Adrian Peterson, Arizona's offense came to life last Sunday against the Bucs. If the Rams hope to beat the Cards, they must contain AP. The Rams are 0-2 when playing in the international series.
The Rams may be 0-2 in the International Series, BUT this is McVay's 1st go-round, I think he'll be ready!!(y);):D Rams Win 34-20!

TexasRam

Legend
Anything can happen in the NFL. Turnovers, bad luck, game planning.

Barring injury:
I have us winning Arizona Arizona Niners. Giants.

Doable Texans Titans.

Puts us at 10 wins.

We could beat Seattle and Minnesota.

50-50 vs Saints and Eagles.

Barring injury we shoul win 10-12 games.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

one game at a time, get better everyday.

i'm really looking forward to the game this week as it should tell us who the rams really are this year. if they're who we think they are they should win the game handily against the cards. the offense has had two tough matchups so they should be primed to explode against a d that isn't as suffocating as the seagulls and jags.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I tweeted about this late last night, but wanted to share my thoughts and some stats about the remaining schedule. After six games, I think we can all get a feel for how good a team actually is. So without further ado...

7. CARDINALS (3-3)

8. ---BYE WEEK---
freak the Seahawks!

9. at GIANTS (1-5)

The New York Giants dominated a good Broncos squad at Mile High last Sunday. Three of New York's five losses have been by 5 points or less. Even without star WR Odell Beckham Jr., the Giants have averaged 23 points over the last four weeks. No one should overlook the New York Giants.

10. TEXANS (3-3)
DE J.J. Watt is out for the rest of the season, but the bigger story here is that rookie QB Deshaun Watson has the Texans offense firing on all cylinders right now. Over the past four weeks, Houston has scored 33, 57, 34, and 33 points. Be prepared for a shootout when Houston comes to town!

11. at VIKINGS (4-2)

Minnesota is currently sitting at 1st place in the NFC North. Even though the Viking offense, lead by former Rams QB Case Keenum, hasn't blown anyone away, the defense has really clamped down on the opposition. Teams facing the Vikings are only averaging 17 points per game. With Packer QB Aaron Rodgers out of the picture, you better believe the Minnesota Vikings will be pushing hard for a division title.

12. SAINTS (3-2)
The Saints have come marching back to become one of the hottest teams in the NFL. The New Orleans offense is no longer relying on the arm of QB Drew Brees to beat teams. RBs Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara have left defenses looking like Swiss Cheese. Speaking of defense, the Saints have forced 9 turnovers in the last three games. That's pretty damn good!

13. at CARDINALS (3-3)
Mentioned them earlier. We'll know more after playing them this Sunday.

14. EAGLES (5-1)

Arguably the best team in football after 6 weeks, the Philadelphia Eagles (1st in the NFC East) are flying over the competition. They've won close games and blowouts. They beat the Redskins, Cardinals, and Panthers, and their only loss was by 7 points at KC. Welcome to the first Goff vs Wentz Bowl!

15. at SEAHAWKS (3-2)

Death. Taxes. Playing at Seattle late in the season. Perhaps the most difficult stadium to play at in all of sports, this game could very well be for the NFC West title. The Rams outplayed the Seahawks in week 5 but could not put points on the board. If Los Angeles finishes drives against the Legion of Boom and stops QB Russell Wilson, the Rams will win this game. It is much easier said than done...

16. at TITANS (3-3)

The AFC South leading Tennessee Titans have been wildly inconsistent in 2017. Wins: at Jaguars, vs Seahawks, vs Colts. Losses: vs Raiders, at Texans, at Dolphins. If healthy, QB Marcus Mariota can cause problems for the opposition. The Titan defense looks beatable. Other than that, more information is needed about this Tennessee team.

17. 49ERS (0-6)
After one of the greatest Thursday Night Football games of all time, the 49ers and Rams will again do battle for another chapter in this historic NFC West rivalry to close out the 2017 regular season. Star LB Navarro Bowman was released earlier this month and QB Brian Hoyer was benched last Sunday against the Redskins in favor of rookie C.J. Beathard. Even with all of these distractions, the 49ers have only lost their past five games by 3 points or less. They are playing every opponent close and will likely pick up some wins by the time they visit the Rams. This could quite possibly be a game where the 49ers try to spoil an LA Rams playoff berth.

---

If the Rams make the playoffs, they definitely will have earned it. As @A55VA6 said, this is "tough but doable" for the Rams.

Regarding the Whiners, they might be the best 0-6 team I've seen in about forever...Nobody can afford to take a nap against them...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol. He sure as crap has THEIR number.

amazing how he looks all pro against them. although this year they seem to make alot of qbs look like that.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Regarding the Whiners, they might be the best 0-6 team I've seen in about forever...Nobody can afford to take a nap against them...
Agreed. I've never seen a team lose as many close games in a row as the 49ers have.

at Seahawks
L 9-12

vs Rams
L 39-41

at Cardinals
L 15-18/OT

at Colts
L 23-26/OT

at Redskins
L 24-26

SF easily could be 4-2 as well had another ball bounced their way in those games. Glad they're win-less though; they'll have to win out just to make the playoffs.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Best defenses rest of way are Vikes, Eagles, and Shithawks. Figure those are our toughest games. Outside of those, most are very winnable if the Rams continue their current improvement week to week.

One game at a time dudes. Keep rackin up those W's. Thinking 9 wins is sort of a minimum from what I've seen thus far from them, but man this game can change quickly. Some continued luck on key injuries will be crucial.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we beat Seattle, we can control our own destiny. If we lose another game to Seattle, then I think our destiny may depend on how the NFC shakes out.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes. I just had a reality check I think. Looking at the remaining schedule, I see two more wins. Hate me now. Prove me wrong Rams!!!!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If McVay is smart enough, which I know he is. He wouldn't do what Fisher did. Just quarantine that Fisher ball into a black hole of nothingness...