Torry Holt Tribute Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
From the press conference today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6F2P7ry0ig[/youtube]

One thing I always loved about Holt (and personally I see it in this video too) is he always makes the endzone look so big... Maybe it's just me, but there are times when you're watching (especially recently) where that endzone just looks so small, and almost impossible to get to. Holt was always able to get to that soft spot, to gain separation and he makes that target just look huge.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's so bad ass. I wish I could make videos like that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it's the official tribute video from the Rams, so they're probably paying someone who's got a degree a decent amount of money to do it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Well it's the official tribute video from the Rams, so they're probably paying someone who's got a degree a decent amount of money to do it.
Well then I want a degree in videology.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no words to describe the epicness in this video. A perfect tribute for one of the best wide receivers to ever grace the NFL.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Bet your ass I'll be there when he hangs it up this year.

So many great plays, so many memories. He had a such a lovable personality too. Always interacting with fans in the stands before the game.

What a player. What a Ram.

Thank you Torry. The city of STL loves you too.