Top Ten Rams Offensive Plays for 2014 –Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Bill, you are the man. And I appreciate everything you do for this forum, but one thing has bugged me. Idk if it's my phone. But I've tried three of them. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get your videos to plays on your site via mobile. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but it prevents me from watching your videos and supporting your site. Any help would be appreciated.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Damn, Davis made some good throws. What a shame that he also made so many bad ones.

RamWoodie

Legend
Damn, Davis made some good throws. What a shame that he also made so many bad ones.
Davis did NOT make a LOT of bad throws. His downfall was in critical situations with the game in the balance. He made *some* FORCED THROWS. To say "he had so many bad throws"...is not only unfair, but exaggeration.

Davis is a guy I think the Rams should hang on to. He knows why he was yanked and his inexperience showed. I'd like to see him back.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Davis did NOT make a LOT of bad throws. His downfall was in critical situations with the game in the balance. He made *some* FORCED THROWS. To say "he had so many bad throws"...is not only unfair, but exaggeration.

Davis is a guy I think the Rams should hang on to. He knows why he was yanked and his inexperience showed. I'd like to see him back.

Well we can argue over semantics, but I definitely would classify forced throws as bad throws, particularly when you see how badly some of them ended up.

RamWoodie

Legend
Well we can argue over semantics, but I definitely would classify forced throws as bad throws, particularly when you see how badly some of them ended up.
It's not "semantics" though...it's FACTS. Davis did not have "SO MANY" bad throws...as was said. That's a fact and his stats bear that out. As I said (and say again) he forced the ball and threw critical INTs when the game was on the line typical of inexperienced QBS.