Top 4 Scoring Offenses

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jt13

UDFA
The rams offense is a bit different with CJ. Coach seems more likely to run to run the ball in the last 3 games. Brees sets up in the pocket and doesn't move around much which should make it easier to deal with. Dallas made some nice play after Dak scambled around a bit. If the refs are fair we win this game for sure!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I guess I didn't think the D as a whole was that great against Dallas...

The run defense was certainly great but as a team they avg 21 pts per game.. we gave them 22. (so avg)

They had a lot of wide open recievers -- Throws that Brees ain't going to miss.

So yeah I was happy with the run defense - but we are going to need a lot more pressure on the QB and a lot better coverage.
This. Plus our top corner cant blatenley shove a guy out the back of the endzone on 4th down. He had him covered. WTF. The stupid is always what kills you.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think the week spent focusing on technique was HUGE for us, especially the defense and OL.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The rams offense is a bit different with CJ. Coach seems more likely to run to run the ball in the last 3 games. Brees sets up in the pocket and doesn't move around much which should make it easier to deal with. Dallas made some nice play after Dak scambled around a bit. If the refs are fair we win this game for sure!

That's a good point--the Saints add the element of Brees' passing but they lose the element of mobile, scrambling QB.