Top 10 - what do we still need?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
A week ago everybody here was talking Super Bowl and now all of a sudden the sky is falling. Hell, we even dropped to 17th I'm the most recent NFL.com power rankings behind the likes of the Jaguars and Falcons. Losing Donald hurts immensely but it's not like our QB retired out of the blue. We'll be just fine after the draft and add a few more minimum veteran contract free agent depth pieces. The only position in NEED of immediate starters is a stud edge and ILB. We need depth across almost ever other position group, hence we have 11 draft picks and a shitload of returning 2nd year players. Stay positive Rams fans.

dang

Legend
I believe the Rams need some vet leadership on defense. What are the thoughts on the following available (as of now) FAs:
- JClowney - Edge
- CCampbell - Edge
- JBlackmon - S
- MDanna - Edge
- SNelson - CB

muggmeister

Rookie
I believe the Rams need some vet leadership on defense. What are the thoughts on the following available (as of now) FAs:
- JClowney - Edge
- CCampbell - Edge
- JBlackmon - S
- MDanna - Edge
- SNelson - CB
Like them all, can't afford any, not at least not until Stafford restructures

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
- JClowney - Edge
- CCampbell - Edge
- JBlackmon - S
- MDanna - Edge
- SNelson - CB
Campbell makes a ton of sense. He is just old so you need to get him on a short deal. He would nicely balance things opposite Turner.

Clowney I don't view as a leader. Vet, sure, but he is not what you want influencing young players. Though the Rams may have strong enough culture to absorb him and he would affect the need level. But I prefer they pass on Clowney.

dang

Legend
Campbell makes a ton of sense. He is just old so you need to get him on a short deal. He would nicely balance things opposite Turner.

Clowney I don't view as a leader. Vet, sure, but he is not what you want influencing young players. Though the Rams may have strong enough culture to absorb him and he would affect the need level. But I prefer they pass on Clowney.
Curious. What are your thoughts on Danna? Seems like he may still be ascending.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Curious. What are your thoughts on Danna? Seems like he may still be ascending.
I didn't notice him one way or the other last season. Would have to find a game or two at least to comment on him.