Top 10 possible destinations for RG3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Redskins are screwed. They traded away their future for this guy and now they couldn't trade him for a bag of chips. The guy is simply no good anymore. If the Rams pick him up just for the sake of completing this Cinderella story, it's going to be a big mistake.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Unless he is released, there is no way Washington would allow the Rams to pick him up on the low low. After what the cost to get him was, they simply can't cut bait yet.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It wouldn't be as bad as the Joe Namath experiment, but I don't think it would be a much better outcome in the long run. BTW "I WANNA KISS YOU!"

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
1 - Arizona Rattlers
2 - Cleveland Gladiators
3 - Jacksonville Sharks
4 - Los Angeles KISS
5 - Las Vegas Outlaws
6 - New Orleans VooDoo
7 - Orlando Predators
8 - Philadelphia Soul
9 - Pittsburgh Power
10 - Tampa Bay Storm

fearsomefour

Legend
Reportedly not a good team guy, not a hard worker, can't read defenses....I would rather have Clemons.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Generally when people start talking about another team's player they have a built in opinion based on things other than reality. That's the nice way of saying people are full of shit.

Having said that, I don't know which RGIII is the current one. Real simple, he showed he can win and do it well. He didn't have any glaring issues until after his knee. You have to factor in the teammates around him, the couches, owner and RGIII himself. Playing away from all of that he could be a great player, but I'm not convinced the Rams would be a good fit.

I keep seeing a lot of fans stating, "Get this QB and get that QB". If we don't get a better offensive line it won't matter. I want to see a veteran presence on the line.......enough with the rookies. I don't want to wait 3 years for rookies to develope!