Top 10 Hits by 2014 Rams Def

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm so pumped for the season after watching this!!!!!

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I know they didn't show a single sack, but the Quinn sack on McCoy has to be up there for me, he swats at him with his forearm, McCoy goes down like a sack of potatoes and is injured for the rest of the year.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Ouch! They were good hits, there must be a top 10 Rams sacks too, some of those were awesome - they need to play this to the defence before EVERY game :)

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
No. 1 was a double whammy Manning gets drilled right after he let's go of that pass, beautiful!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Personal foul. 15 yard penalty. Rams players hit too hard....

Edit - other points. Joyners hit on Parker. Wow. And the next clip (no#4 I think - see Chris Long getting held AND getting hands to his face on the same play? No flag....)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lots of bleeding Red birds in that clip.
I guess that's what happens when an 11 win team goes over the middle vs a team that's 8-8 every year.
th

Last edited:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Personal foul. 15 yard penalty. Rams players hit too hard....

Edit - other points. Joyners hit on Parker. Wow. And the next clip (no#4 I think - see Chris Long getting held AND getting hands to his face on the same play? No flag....)

Long is visibly held a coupe of time in those clips, but maybe its worth losing the sack now and then so our secondary can make those big hits though ;)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Love it. Joyner can lay some wood for a little guy!

Yea, that Long non-holding call reminds me of the entire Dallas game.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
haha never gets old. Joyner had 3 of those I think. impressive for a little dude. Williams will have a better plan for him this year.