Tony Softli on Sam Bradford's performance on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Right, how is that play where Sam is driven into the ground not a penalty?

And yes, make Kaperschnick 1-dimension this week and we will force errors that will be the diff in the game. I still say we beat the Whiners this wkend at home!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I honestly don't agree with the grade he gave Sam. He gave him a B-. I think he deserves a B+/A-. Yes, the interception was costly and he didn't seem to be in a rhythm early in the game, but he made plays when he had to and made some great TD throws to Givens and Kendricks. I know he only had 8 completions, but his QBR was like 106. The guy deserved a better grade.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
brokeu91 said:
I honestly don't agree with the grade he gave Sam. He gave him a B-. I think he deserves a B+/A-. Yes, the interception was costly and he didn't seem to be in a rhythm early in the game, but he made plays when he had to and made some great TD throws to Givens and Kendricks. I know he only had 8 completions, but his QBR was like 106. The guy deserved a better grade.

As long as we keep seeing W's I'm happy :boing: