Tony Softli on ... just about everyone (seriously, everyone)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[101]94371541[/101]
<a class="postlink" href="https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tony-softli-05-28-2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://soundcloud.com/101sports/tony-softli-05-28-2013</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Re: Tony Softli on ... just about everyone (seriously, every

Really? Nobody mentions the Salas injury and how much it affected him. He JUST fell out of favor? Not. As the preseason unfolded, he couldn't handle the load, and there wasn't enough difference between him and Pettis, and Amendola WAS our slot guy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

They mentioned the running game and all the question marks there...by committee yes,but i think the plan is to set up the run with the pass in 2013. There's so much more scheming and mismatches available to Shotty going to the pass early and often...with the shotgun and no huddle with all these young,athletic speed cats at WR and TE. We all know Bradford has shown his best stuff in the past when let loose on the fly.

Based upon that theory Fisher will use this season and the production of all these RB's to get a solid handle on what he's got going forward in 2014.

I still like Pead to get the initial nod in terms of getting the most oppourtunities in TC and preseason...followed by Richardson and then the rook Stacy as a change of pace guy.

Just my take.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

did it seem like farr dissed pettis? like he couldn't believe he made the team last season? i always liked pettis, i don't see any way he is in danger of not making the roster. but then again, i liked salas more than amendola before training camp last seson. the rams ended up thinking both were expendable.

still, a wr with sticky hands in traffic and in the clutch, you don't get rid of those guys. pettis is here to stay.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

mojorizen7 said:
They mentioned the running game and all the question marks there...by committee yes,but i think the plan is to set up the run with the pass in 2013. There's so much more scheming and mismatches available to Shotty going to the pass early and often...with the shotgun and no huddle with all these young,athletic speed cats at WR and TE. We all know Bradford has shown his best stuff in the past when let loose on the fly.

Based upon that theory Fisher will use this season and the production of all these RB's to get a solid handle on what he's got going forward in 2014.

I still like Pead to get the initial nod in terms of getting the most oppourtunities in TC and preseason...followed by Richardson and then the rook Stacy as a change of pace guy.

Just my take.

i think the rams drafted pead for this season and onwards. for the offense they wanted to run with. sjax didn't fit the mold and when they told him his role in this offense he couldn't pack his bags quick enough. stacy will get the role they envisaged for sjax.

pead will be the main guy, richardson will be the change of pace. and what pace.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny

kurtfaulk said:

did it seem like farr dissed pettis? like he couldn't believe he made the team last season? i always liked pettis, i don't see any way he is in danger of not making the roster. but then again, i liked salas more than amendola before training camp last seson. the rams ended up thinking both were expendable.

still, a wr with sticky hands in traffic and in the clutch, you don't get rid of those guys. pettis is here to stay.

I had lofty expectations for Pettis going into this season. Not sure if Bailey will push him to the back of the pack or not, I hope not. I maintain that Pettis and Bradford started to get a little something going together in the second half of the season. Hoping some of that carries over into this year.

nighttrain

Legend

Warner4Prez said:
kurtfaulk said:

I had lofty expectations for Pettis going into this season. Not sure if Bailey will push him to the back of the pack or not, I hope not. I maintain that Pettis and Bradford started to get a little something going together in the second half of the season. Hoping some of that carries over into this year.
Thot the bolded also, especially in the red zone..
train