Tom Brady speculation thread (to Bucs)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tom Brady

• Stays in New England

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • Moves to another team

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • Retires

Votes: 26 22.0%

• Total voters

SAK11

Rookie
So I did a quick check of their losses. And it appears that his Interceptions could be blamed for at least 3 losses, maybe 4. But I wouldn't go much higher than that. One pick 6 happened in the first minute of the game. They should have been able to overcome that but lost by 3 points.

The game I remember Winston throwing a pick 6 in the first minute was Week 16 against Houston. I remember it well because I started him in fantasy and was watching the game.
He was horrible. Maybe they could’ve overcome the early pick 6, but what about the other 3 INTs he threw?
Going from Winston to Brady is a big upgrade. It remains to be seen if the defense can improve enough to make them true contenders, though.

fearsomefour

Legend
This is a pretty good match.
Tomato head will have the O fitted to Brady’s skills and they are very good at WR.
The must....MUST....go back to the orange and white orange sickle unis now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This was two years ago. Brady is 43

Unrelated to your post, but my mind is still blown by this signing.

Brady is in great shape. He is still very good, and he brings a lot of intangibles to the table for Tampa. They will lure some nice pieces and make a run. I get it.

But... he’s 43. He “looks older”. Things got to be slipping physically regardless the great doctors he has.

How much is left? Will there be a cliff that appears suddenly in his performance. History says, yes.

I do admit, seeing Tom play keeps me feeling young. I didn’t want Favre to retire for the same reason. I wish I was them.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
No qb for paid more than Brady. The cheats got him his money through his tb12 company.

I know. Companies would pay alot to have that access and connection to the patriots. Of course their fans dont see it that way. I was talking about the above board salary.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know. Companies would pay alot to have that access and connection to the patriots. Of course their fans dont see it that way. I was talking about the above board salary.

Patriots fans think secretly filming walk throughs is just "good scouting"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Tampon signing this fucking cheater has more to do with their business side than their football side.

Last season Tampon was almost last in attendance... only 2 teams were worse. Their suite sales were dead last though. It was a basic ghost town. The Glazers needed to do something to sell some tickets and suites badly. I heard this morning that Tampon will now have some prime time games for the 1st time in years, Aikman and that hair plug will now be calling games in Tampon again, and they are expecting to sell out every game now. This is the true reason the cheater was signed in Tampon.

The cheater will not turn the ball over as much as Winston... but that Tampon offense is not going to look anything like it did last year with the cheater's 43 year old chicken wing.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Tampon signing this fucking cheater has more to do with their business side than their football side.

Last season Tampon was almost last in attendance... only 2 teams were worse. Their suite sales were dead last though. It was a basic ghost town. The Glazers needed to do something to sell some tickets and suites badly. I heard this morning that Tampon will now have some prime time games for the 1st time in years, Aikman and that hair plug will now be calling games in Tampon again, and they are expecting to sell out every game now. This is the true reason the cheater was signed in Tampon.

The cheater will not turn the ball over as much as Winston... but that Tampon offense is not going to look anything like it did last year with the cheater's 43 year old chicken wing.

Excellent point but tell us how you really feel about tommy. I get the feeling youre holding back.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was two years ago. Brady is 43.
Well, technically he's only 42, and that was last year (posted June 2019, before he turned 42)
Still, the point is valid. He's not getting any younger and that arm isn't getting stronger. And surely wears down faster during the season.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The question nobody has asked yet:

1584545852876.png

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The game I remember Winston throwing a pick 6 in the first minute was Week 16 against Houston. I remember it well because I started him in fantasy and was watching the game.
He was horrible. Maybe they could’ve overcome the early pick 6, but what about the other 3 INTs he threw?
Going from Winston to Brady is a big upgrade. It remains to be seen if the defense can improve enough to make them true contenders, though.
He was a lot better at fantasy compared to real football.