Tom Brady gets two-year extension through 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ady-agree-to-two-year-extension-through-2019/

Patriots, Tom Brady agree to two-year extension through 2019
Posted by Michael David Smith on February 29, 2016

zz01nmiwzgiymgzlotgxnmjmzmviymi1mziymte0mjfjma-e1441301216317.jpeg
AP

Tom Brady is under contract with the Patriots until he’s 42 years old.

Brady and the Patriots have agreed on a two-year contract extension that locks him up through the 2019 season, Adam Schefter and Dianna Marie Russini of ESPN report. Brady is 38 now and will turn 42 in August of 2019.

There’s no immediate word on the financial terms of the deal. Brady is currently scheduled to cost $15 million against the Patriots’ 2016 cap and $16 million against the Patriots’ 2017 cap. When veterans agree to contract extensions, it often lowers the cap hit in the first year and pushes more money down the road.

Although Brady is getting on in years, he’s still playing well and has said he wants to play into his 40s. It’s not often that a 38-year-old has four more years on his contract, but there aren’t many pairings like Brady and the Patriots.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Can't he get addicted to something that makes him quit football?

Like model trains? (That's not a hobby, fyi, it's a lifestyle bordering on a religion)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Can't he get addicted to something that makes him quit football?

Like model trains? (That's not a hobby, fyi, it's a lifestyle bordering on a religion)

Knew there was something about you I liked. (y) What gauge? (N here).

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Nah, I'm a sc disabled vet with 4 kids. I used to live right near an amazing train store on Sepulveda Blvd in Culver City, CA, and almost got into it, but one of my few talents is projecting a little into the future (and yet I stink at chess, go figure) and I saw myself totally broke surrounded by plywood, craft materials, glue and train parts building some overwrought grand design. What engineer doesn't want to build something BIG!!!

I still love going to model train exhibits (there's an awesome one at this Ringling Museum here in Sarasota, FL), but I dodged a bullet not getting into that addiction...too much.

That said, if I ever do succumb, I'd also go N scale because I'd want to build more intricate landscapes and track layouts. HO may offer better visuals on the cars, but you need a giant room to do anything interesting layout-wise, imho.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
6th round effin pick too.... :puke:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I wish it was Brady that needed the neck surgery...