Todd Heap accidentally kills daughter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We split and got back together.
Each of us was so wrapped up in our own grief and stuff it was hard to really be there for the other person. Unintentional walls went up. After some time you can start to relate to other people again.

Thanks for sharing.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is about the most tragic thing you could possibly go through. It hurts me just to read it. I hope he and his family find a way to get through this tragedy.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Awful. When my daughter was 3, we were playing and she accidentally fell and hit her head on a table. She got a nasty bump on her forehead and was fine.... But I felt SO guilty and terrible that I wasn't more careful.

That isn't even in the same ballpark as this... As a Dad, I feel like it's my duty to protect and keep my kids safe. I don't think I'd ever be able to come back from something like this. Hope things work out for the family here though.