Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He will lead the league in rushing yards this year. 2 straight games of 140+ yards. Crazy in only his 2nd start. When the oline can pass block the play action is going to be deadly

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
He can't be too far off the league leaders. Peterson had 370 something before today. Todd will be on 305 now if my maths is correct?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm starting to think 3rd or 4th and 3 or less should always be Gurley time. They can't complete a pass in that situation.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
TG30 @314 leads all rookie rushers with only Melvin Gordon still to play and Gordon will need 92 to top TG30
That's after 2+ games.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'll bet today was the last time we see Gurley wearin that knee brace. If not for the brace he may have scored 2 TDs in his first 2 starts.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Just hope he isn't another Jax, talented strong runner wasted on a team that refuses to get better around him.

Athos

Legend
He's a boss. But his talents being wasted in this miserable O.

:cry:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We drafted a star. Good time for the bye week though. He looked a little gassed whilst running over Packers in the 2nd half. Tee Hee

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just hope he isn't another Jax, talented strong runner wasted on a team that refuses to get better around him.
I agree. I don't see that happening though, Tavon is a legit 2nd option right now. We still need an outside threat though.

Oh and Gurley is better than SJ39. I say that without hesitation.

jap

Legend
Todd has 314 yards in 55 carries for a 5.714 ypc average. The yardage came against the high caliber defenses of Pittsburgh (6/9), Arizona (19/146), and Green Bay (30/159).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Once the OLine settles down the play action is going to be a beautiful thing with Gurley/Austin running around in the backfield.
I REALLY think we need an outside vertical threat to complete the offense. I would be willing to trade picks and players for a legit veteran stud WR.

WvuIN02

Starter
We dont need an outside threat we need guys who can pass block. I mean, Clay Matthews (kind of a good player), stands over your center pre-snap and runs FREE to your QB right after he gets the snap......I dont care if you have Jerry Rice and Randy Moss out wide, that crap isnt going to cut it. And that was ALL day.

Who is to blame though? JF keeps drafting mauling run blockers who are unathletic and cant pass pro to save their life. You cant be 1 dimensional in this league, I dont care who you are, defenses in this age are too good and athletic and will just force you to do something else. GRob gets beaten constantly, breakdowns on checks on blitzes and so forth, and its the same thing that got SB killed back there. At least he was somewhat mobile, having a statue as a QB and OL who are known poor pass pro blockers is a recipe for the kind of stat line we saw today 11/30 and 4 ints.

If we just had competent pass blockers, Gurley could well be the league MVP this year he is that good.