Todd Gurley " You Mad Bro?"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What in the fat hell is that song?
I instantly hate that guy.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
MVP....Brady might eat well to stay in shape, but he's been dining on cupcakes all year....Screw him!

Ram65

Legend
To think some posters were questioning Todd Gurley's speed/quickness early in the year.

He was not using that speed last year to go outside last year. He adjusted and took opportunities to go outside. McVay also had plays especially in the passing game to get him outside. He looked like a rocket going through holes. MVP.

Great video and I don't listen to the music much on these.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
To think some posters were questioning Todd Gurley's speed/quickness early in the year.
I was one of them. Though, the word I used was 'burst'.
I'm glad he proved me wrong. That's kinda the point of observations.
Be proven right, or be proven wrong.

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
What a difference running behind a real o-line and WR's blocking their asses off down field makes. Kid is a beast!

Ram65

Legend

Ah yes Burst....I'm very glad he still has it. Last week they clocked him at 22 MPH on that screen pass.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ah yes Burst....I'm very glad he still has it. Last week they clocked him at 22 MPH on that screen pass.
That's top end, m'man. My point was how he was attacking the holes at the end of the '16 season and the beginning of 2017.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I was one of the people who was down on Gurley last year. I just felt like he wasn’t the same runner from his rookie year. He didnt have that same burst or vision and he certainly wasn’t hurdling anyone. Despite the bad O-line last year, he did have holes to run through that he didn’t take advantage of. McGinnis recently said that Gurley was injured last year and I believe him. He had a brace of some sort on his lower back during the first game against the 49ers. Saw it in the show All or Nothing.

Glad Gurley is back to his old self. We’ve been spoiled by RBs. MVP! MVP!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That song is catchy as fuck, and the highlights are excellent.

Loved this video.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

He wasn't given much opportunity to display it last year. This year the play design took off the training wheels last years O put on him.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
ill eat some Crow I was questioning his drive last year
Dont think you need to eat crow, im sure he wasn't thrilled to play in a "middle school offense" last season. I'm sure that got to his head, as it did alot of players.