Todd Gurley Over/Under

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
:thinking:ON second thought, he'll probably get 250+ all-purpose yards ( Rushing/Receiving) w/ 3 TD's minimum!!:shocked::D
I'll raise you 350 all purpose yards and 5 touchdowns.

On a serious note, pretty soon all doubt will be removed that he's the best player on the offensive side of the ball in the league.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Over: 175 yards, 2 TD's, & I'll give him 40 yards receiving--the Rams have to showcase their new playmaker at home in order to sell tix. Mason may get mop-up duty in the 4th Q if we're up by at least 14 pts. Total Rams running yards, 275 yards (Gurley / Austin / Mason), 3 total running TD's.

.....how's that?? Wanna see my palantir??

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a little worried about the tone of the board. Smells alot like pre-Washington game around here. Yikes!
I think it's understandable, given our history under Fisher.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Over: 175 yards, 2 TD's, & I'll give him 40 yards receiving--the Rams have to showcase their new playmaker at home in order to sell tix. Mason may get mop-up duty in the 4th Q if we're up by at least 14 pts. Total Rams running yards, 275 yards (Gurley / Austin / Mason), 3 total running TD's.

.....how's that?? Wanna see my palantir??
At first I just agreed with this post, so i was going to just like it.

The Palantir comment earns you a super-like! (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anybody else worried about overusing Gurley?

A person could argue, against a leaky run defense... This is a week to give more carries to Mason.

In other words; we won't need Gurley to be productive on the ground this week - maybe.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I'll go with the under. I think they sell out to stop the run and dare Foles to beat them with his arm.

FRO

Legend
A person could argue, against a leaky run defense... This is a week to give more carries to Mason.

In other words; we won't need Gurley to be productive on the ground this week - maybe.
We need to get Mason going. Having two quality backs won't hurt anything.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm taking over. Gurley rips off long runs when our OL gives him a seam. The Browns are a team that tend to give up a lot of seams. And from what their fans have said, they struggle defending the edge. I think Gurley breaks two long runs. Maybe more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to say it depends on how the first quarter goes. If he breaks a long one of 50+ in the first quarter, he's going to challenge the single game rushing record if Fisher feeds him enough. If he gets less carries to get Mason going, then I'm going to say, just shy of 150 at 125.
I'm thinking that after Gurley gets his 200 yards in the 1st half, benny and Tre get a hundred each in the second half...:fighting:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a little worried about the tone of the board. Smells alot like pre-Washington game around here. Yikes!
*shrugs....We should win this game and our thoughts/confidence will not magically hinder the Rams performamce versus Cleveland. As for zGurley being overused? Maybe...Peterson was overused I guess when he almost broke Dickersons record after his ACL..and Bradford's popped without being hit..We can't control this sh.t, so enjoy the ride.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think it's understandable, given our history under Fisher.
Yeah, no i agree. I think the board feels a little too confident. I could be wrong. Maybe it's just my perception.
Anytime this team lines up on Sunday vs whomever i can honestly say my confidence is always guarded.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think Gurley will get his. . . how much will really depend on quite a few factors. I don't see him getting the 30 carries again this week unless we are leaning on him to bring us a win.

This may be the week we finally see Tre Mason run the ball a bit.

Let's get Gurley his first couple touchdowns this week. Let him taste that just a bit

RamzFanz

Damnit
Do y'all think Gurley will go over or under 150 rushing yards against the Browns? I don't want to expect too much but I think he goes over, especially if he sheds the knee brace for this game. Thoughts?

That's your over/under?

Um, over? :yess:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm thinking that after Gurley gets his 200 yards in the 1st half, benny and Tre get a hundred each in the second half...:fighting:

- Benny + Tavon.

Rams can't leave their best runner on the bench can they?

What am I saying. Of course they can. :headexplosion: