Todd Gurley Over/Under

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Do y'all think Gurley will go over or under 150 rushing yards against the Browns? I don't want to expect too much but I think he goes over, especially if he sheds the knee brace for this game. Thoughts?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
The Browns have given up more than 150 yards on the ground every game so far except against the chargers in week 4. Until they prove they can stop the run there's no reason to believe it won't happen again.

Talking about Gurley doing it on his own, with the number of carries he got against GB, he's more likely to do it than most other running backs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Do y'all think Gurley will go over or under 150 rushing yards against the Browns? I don't want to expect too much but I think he goes over, especially if he sheds the knee brace for this game. Thoughts?
I agree!! It sounds like something @RhodyRams should add to the ROD Sports book this week-end!!(y):D

Athos

Legend
Over.

With a lot fewer carries than it took to get there against ARZ and GB.

Although, we may rest him a bit more and get Mason and Austin more involved.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:thinking:ON second thought, he'll probably get 250+ all-purpose yards ( Rushing/Receiving) w/ 3 TD's minimum!!:shocked::D

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm going to go under, but I think both Gurley and Mason hit 100 yards in this game.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Since Browns have the worst run defense, I'm sure our running game will not do well lol.

I say under but not by much.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'm going over, Fisher loves to run and knowing they can't stop the run they will get a heavy dose of Gurley.

iced

I think Tavon and Gurley combine for over 200 rushing

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anybody else worried about overusing Gurley?

I'm more at ease since Fisher admitted 30 carries is a bit much. I think 20-22 carries a game is the sweet spot but if he takes 25 carries it's not a big deal.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Browns are so bad at run defense, they rest Gurley. :LOL:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm going to say it depends on how the first quarter goes. If he breaks a long one of 50+ in the first quarter, he's going to challenge the single game rushing record if Fisher feeds him enough. If he gets less carries to get Mason going, then I'm going to say, just shy of 150 at 125.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Over.

With a lot fewer carries than it took to get there against ARZ and GB.

Although, we may rest him a bit more and get Mason and Austin more involved.

Right after the bye week kind of rest or a different kind of rest? Go Rams Go

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Broncos run game was nonexistent and they got 130 on the Browns. Gurley should hit 150

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Over. I think teams that struggle to stop the run take time figuring it out. We surely remember that, right?

It's unlikely a team gets stout in a week. So I'm going with over especially because Fisher won't abandon the run.