Todd Gurley Just said ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just now on NFLN Todd Gurley was Pressed to make a prediction, a goal for him in 2018!! He said " I don't like making predictions, or setting goal, But my Trainer set one, so I won't go back on it. Next Year 2500+ All-Purpose Yards!"

Considering he, he started a little slow this Season and didn't Play in Week 17, I think he can do it!! Record Setting Time!! Go Todd! Thoughts!?

Goff coming up shortly on NFLN!!!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Would be nice if he accomplishes that, I'm expecting defenses to key more on him and Woods next season; Goff will get that captain's patch on his jersey and I'm anticipating his stats to be higher than usual at the expense of Gurley's all-purpose yards.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goof was just on NFLN and he was told, someone on the Hag's ( I didn't catch who!) said they, they Hag's, Still Own the NFC West and are the Team to Beat! Goff replied (Sarcastically) " LOL We'll see about that, we Play them Twice a year!" He didn't sound like he wanted to hear any part of that BS!!(y);):D

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Goof was just on NFLN and he was told, someone on the Hag's ( I didn't catch who!) said they, they Hag's, Still Own the NFC West and are the Team to Beat! Goff replied (Sarcastically) " LOL We'll see about that, we Play them Twice a year!" He didn't sound like he wanted to hear any part of that BS!!(y);):D

How can anyone still believe the Hags are the team to beat in the West? The Rams steamrolled them in Seattle proving that the close lose in LA was a fluke. Now their defense is on a rapid decline, they are losing their top redzone target, they still don’t have an OL, and their runningbacks are being released.

The Whiners are now another story....

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How can anyone still believe the Hags are the team to beat in the West? The Rams steamrolled them in Seattle proving that the close lose in LA was a fluke. Now their defense is on a rapid decline, they are losing their top redzone target, they still don’t have an OL, and their runningbacks are being released.

The Whiners are now another story....

It’s the off season. Every team has a chance to win the Super Bowl in theory.

If you look at all the Hags players injured the last game they still have a say.The Rams won the division,so as of now The Rams are the team to beat. They were the only NFC West team in the playoffs.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler

Goof?.....Umm... a typo I am sure.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Every year is new and unique. Who honestly expected the Rams to win the division and have the best offense in the league?? If Seattle finds a #1 WR and hits on a couple of lineman, watch out. If Az signs Cousins, they are a threat immediately IMO. SF will be a tough challenge next year as well. If the Rams want to be the kings of the west, they will have to prove it all over again. I believe in Goff, Gurley, Wodds and Kupp though. If they get expected TE growth, and a more versatile 3rd down back, yeah they could light it up again.

Injuries are always the X factor, Rams were finally lucky in this regard. Let's see what happens, it's too unpredictable in that area.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I doubt he'll make it because the rams will be the number one seed with 1 or 2 games left and his touches will reflect that.

jap

Legend
Just now on NFLN Todd Gurley was Pressed to make a prediction, a goal for him in 2018!! He said " I don't like making predictions, or setting goal, But my Trainer set one, so I won't go back on it. Next Year 2500+ All-Purpose Yards!"

The Gurley Express! has spoken. All who have ears, let him|her hear!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
2500 yards is a nice goal. I woulda liked to see him say a Superbowl trophy. And yeah, the window is closing on the hags. I'm more concerned with the whiners. The road to the NFC West runs through Los Angeles.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Considering he, he started a little slow this Season and didn't Play in Week 17, I think he can do it!! Record Setting Time!! Go Todd! Thoughts!?
How about 30 touches in playoff games?

Not a fan of 2500 all purpose yard seasons....new NFL....lets stretch this guy out for a 10 year career here...

Goff coming up shortly on NFLN!!!!
Kinda impressed me....spoke much better...

Big year for Goff....and me...and...it has nothing to do with any number...besides wins in big games.