Todd Gurley is the 22nd Best Player in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well deserved!! And he was praised by "AP" Too!!(y)(y)
Who's the next Rams up, Barron, Tru, Quinn, or DONALD!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Well deserved!! And he was praised by "AP" Too!!(y)(y)
Who's the next Rams up, Barron, Tru, Quinn, or DONALD!
Unfortunately, I think only Donald remains. Mostly because of Quinn's injury, and Barron and Tru not yet getting respect.

Congrats to Todd!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
He cracked the top 25 after not even playing a full rookie season... pretty damn cool.... already tons of respect from his peers.

His runs in the second half at Arizona last year were the flashes of greatness we have come to expect from the Gurley man.

Congrats TG30!

grly.0.gif
jtVJyKC.gif

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Respect is a good term here. Fun to watch like Faulk was. You just wait for him to take one to the house.

KeithA39

UDFA
Think they said that Gurley was the highest ranked rookie in the history of the Top 100 and the second highest RB this year period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That gives me the shakes in anticipation.

Now, given that Aaron is top 20 for sure and possibly top 10, think about the drafting job the Rams did. Two players in the top 22 in two years, one on each side of da ball.

Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Think they said that Gurley was the highest ranked rookie in the history of the Top 100 and the second highest RB this year period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That gives me the shakes in anticipation.

Now, given that Aaron is top 20 for sure and possibly top 10, think about the drafting job the Rams did. Two players in the top 22 in two years, one on each side of da ball.

Players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'd be a crime if he wasn't top 10 in my opinion. Actually, my opinion says he should be top 5, but I'm reasonable so I'll understand top 10.

A55VA6

Legend
Gurley deserves it. I just hope he can follow it up with another great season and move even higher on the list next year!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Gurley at 22 in his Rookie season where he didn't play an entire 16 game season. #Respect I agree with another poster Donald should be somewhere in the top 5. Wow this team is coming along a few years back we had no players on the list.
:football::party::rockon::cheers:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
#22 in the NFL, but #1 in our hearts!!!(well #2 in mine, Donald #1!!!)