Todd Gurley discusses Herschel Walker Comparison and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I can not wait till they are measuring his finger size, he is going to look great sporting that superbowl ring. Ram style baby. The year of the ram !!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Someone send this interview to Pete Carroll so he can sit down with Dick Sherman and point out what a Professional sounds like. Fresh out of the University of Georgia as an NFL rookie and he already makes the Supposed Stanford genius look like a fool without even trying.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I love Herschel Walker. He's the reason we raped the Vikings on a trade, and built the team that won 3 Super bowls. Thanks, Herschel!:banana:
Rams were hoping for something similar from RGIII trade. We'll see how it turns out.

P.S. I just started watching Archer on Netlfix and it's awesome. I wish I had known about it earlier

Ram65

Legend
TG rockin' the Rams hat! Very likeable young man. Maybe, he has a better NFL career than Herschel Walker. I think he can.