Today's Post Practice Pressers: Fish-Boras-Grob-Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
4 out of the 5 guys are smiling in the screencap of these videos. I guess when you are getting paid millions to play a game, losing year in and year out and getting embarrassed just a few days back really ain't no thang.
Must be nice. Guess everyone has adopted and embraced the Jeff Fisher 24-hour rule. Lord knows they've used it often. smh Would be great to see some fire from someone... fuck...ANYONE on the team.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't get the concept guys are supposed to be pissed or yelling or crying all week. It is a profession.
Show some fire meaning what?
That is assuming they aren't trying? Or they don't care?
They care in a much deeper level than us in one sense because it is their pay check. On the other hand they know the line between success of failure on a play for them at their position is very small. They know the whole picture of their individual success or failure in a game, not us.
To assume a guy cashes a couple of checks and goes on the "I don't give an F" cruise control vastly underestimated what most of them have to do to get there.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Soooo, one of the big things to watch Sunday, Chris Long going against GRob!! I'll take Chris!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Boras looks like Fitzpatrick, the interception leader for the Jets.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I don't get the concept guys are supposed to be pissed or yelling or crying all week. It is a profession.
Show some fire meaning what?
That is assuming they aren't trying? Or they don't care?
They care in a much deeper level than us in one sense because it is their pay check. On the other hand they know the line between success of failure on a play for them at their position is very small. They know the whole picture of their individual success or failure in a game, not us.
To assume a guy cashes a couple of checks and goes on the "I don't give an F" cruise control vastly underestimated what most of them have to do to get there.

They should all just continue to do what they been doing, cuz clearly its working. Right? I'm blaming Fisher more than anyone here. His casual attitude trickles down to the players. They have no accountability or worry just like he does. Loser mentality is breeding a losing culture. We covered this before in a different thread. Obviously getting angry and yelling isn't going to motivate anyone... if you need motivation to win at this level then the battle is already lost.

But, I think about guys like MJ or Kobe, etc ... they carried themselves a certain way and were WINNERS. No one on this team seems to have that... not now at least.