Today is National Beer Day.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bnw

Pro Bowler
In honor of these auspicious 24 hours tonight I will practice 11 and 12 oz. curls with Budweiser, Waikato, Speights, Alpine, Kraftig and IPL.:yay:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
In honor of these auspicious 24 hours tonight I will practice 11 and 12 oz. curls with Budweiser, Waikato, Speights, Alpine, Kraftig and IPL.:yay:
Thanks for the reminder! I'll have the Wife go to the store for me right away!!(y)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Going to be doing a Firestone Walker Anniversary vertical tonight with some friends. Cheers Ramily!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I celebrated by drinking one of these. Small brewery. Made north of Toronto in Ontario.

This beer is not complex and wide accepting for most. Has good flavour for a fairly light drink.

creemore-springs-premium-lager.ashx

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
For National Beer Day i went to Last Stand Brewery is down my street and picked up a bunch of 4 packs of their SMaSH IPA silver unlabeled cans / rather cool
They just started canning and it's awesome

They have a great Coffee Porter too

Gonna send their entire collection over to @DCH

http://www.laststandbrewing.com

image.jpeg