Today is do or die, sink or swim

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
It's time for the Rams to live up to what they are capable of. If we lose this game, we would most likely have to win out to make the playoffs. With the Bengals, Cardinals, and Seahawks still on the schedule, winning out will be difficult. This is a must win football game. I'm excited for this game. Hope we play with energy and focus. If it helps the Rams should picture the Ravens as a tough divisional opponent.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Seems like we've been saying "must win" every week lol.

Games we said we must win

-WAS
-MIN
-CHI

We lost all those games and are still in it.

Had we won those games, we'd be sitting in first place with a tie-breaker.

I believe Keenum will give us a spark. But not having Quinn today hurts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's a new week.

Humpty Dumpty is alive and well, and back on the wall.

Let's do this!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have my concerns with Andrew Donnal at RT, but I posted that enough. Hopefully the former Hawkeye comes of age today in the Charm City and keeps Case clean.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Welker is going to have a big game for us.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think Welker is going to have a big game for us.

Hopefully you're right and IMO the Rams need to get rid of the ball quick and run those slant patterns which will take the pressure of the offensive line. Welker should excel and make @FRO look like a prophet.

lockdnram21

Legend
Welker and Quick in the passing game and Gurley and Austin in the running game. I'm just worried about protecting Keenum.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
This is the sort of game we win, just enough to give us hope that the season won't be a complete waste, but not enough to actually achieve anything. If we lose though :shocked:.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ideally we'll see some roll outs and no huddle to take advantage of Keenum mobility and strengths. However I'm not accustomed to this regime injecting much in to the offense based on the individual QB skill set so....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
J8meqsj.jpg

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If our various receivers step up for Keenum, I think we've got a shot.

As CoachO posted, we may be pleasantly surprised at how Keenum "magically" finds open receivers that were invisible to Foles. But they need to catch the damned ball when it comes their way.

Once the Ravens are forced to respect our passing game, things will open up for Gurley. A 125+ yard game from him would be Keenum's best friend.

Our current OL will have it's hands full. Keenum will need to make super quick decisions. Hopefully, he's up for it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Big game from the passing offense....Quick, Cook, Britt, and Kendricks...the old staples...
With Gurley & Austin doing their thing....Hopefully more first downs, more plays for everybody...And a much fresher defense...

Keenum can cure a lot that ills....and if not, get Mannion in there.

But it's on to Goff/Cook/Hackenberg (I think we can fix him) for me in 2016....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
No way Case could play worse than Foles has.
I'm comfortable with him doing enough to keep some drives going.

I'm far more worried about our oline giving Gurley some wiggle room.

It's doubtful our d is going to win this game for us.
It's time for our offense to carry it's own weight.

jap

Legend
If our various receivers step up for Keenum, I think we've got a shot.

As CoachO posted, we may be pleasantly surprised at how Keenum "magically" finds open receivers that were invisible to Foles. But they need to catch the damned ball when it comes their way.

Once the Ravens are forced to respect our passing game, things will open up for Gurley. A 125+ yard game from him would be Keenum's best friend.

Our current OL will have it's hands full. Keenum will need to make super quick decisions. Hopefully, he's up for it.

TGII might just provide a 200+ game to make up for his frustrations over the last two contests. A 300-yard effort breaking AP's 296-yard mark would be very welcome and would vault him over the 1000-yard mark.