To those expert fans educated in the Free Agent OC's...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
... Who's best at offensive trickery and the use of gadget players and quick shifty RB's? Then using his solid QB to exploit defense when man to man on our big body recievers?
:bueller: (Thought I saw the ex Bear OC. Is that similar, Forte and Marshall and a strong armed Cutler but thankfully Bradford's smarter.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Marc Tresman or Lane kiffin sp?...Both great at in game adjustments and play calling

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I would take Linehan as OC if he hadn't already had that disastrous stint here.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
No lane Kiffen the guy is a turd if a human see Oakland Raiders Tennessee vols and the manipulating of the football controversy at usc. Every where he goes he gets sent packing and people have an overall opinion that he's a rat bastard

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I would take Linehan as OC if he hadn't already had that disastrous stint here.

I'd take him if he were willing, he's good at it. Not a great HC obviously but he knows how to work an offense.

Last edited:

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
No lane Kiffen the guy is a turd if a human see Oakland Raiders Tennessee vols and the manipulating of the football controversy at usc. Every where he goes he gets sent packing and people have an overall opinion that he's a rat bastard

I recall hearing something along those lines.. thx for the heads up

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Trestman is one of the strongest options out there for the passing game, but honestly I don't think Fish will consider him quickly enough to get him. Browns supposedly are already rumored to be interested and vice versa on ESPN. EDIT: not a big fan of Trestman for the Rams even though I do think he'd be an upgrade over Schotty.

That's also my concern with Chud, btw. He would be a superb hire, but as soon as the Colts are eliminated the guy's gonna be a hot interview. Fish doesn't seem to be too good at moving fast on the hot options.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trestman is one of the strongest options out there for the passing game, but honestly I don't think Fish will consider him quickly enough to get him. Browns supposedly are already rumored to be interested and vice versa on ESPN. EDIT: not a big fan of Trestman for the Rams even though I do think he'd be an upgrade over Schotty.

That's also my concern with Chud, btw. He would be a superb hire, but as soon as the Colts are eliminated the guy's gonna be a hot interview. Fish doesn't seem to be too good at moving fast on the hot options.
idk schotty was a bit of a surprise honesty even with the rumors. i think fisher and snead are feeling a little more pressure going into season 4, could have another surprise.

Ramathon

I don't know who would fit the bill, but several of the things I'd like to see them employ....

- A functional screen pass game. We've GOT to be able to get the ball out quick more consistently.
- Any game plan that allows for having the plays develop quickly. Let the Rams' O take advant of overly aggressive pass rushes like some teams did to the Rams this year.
- Someone willing to let/teach TA to be a WR, not a freakin' gimmick. If he can't cut it, then too bad, but at least we've still got a dynamic punt returner. I'm just weary of trying to find 'special' plays for him instead of just trying to develop a straight up football player.