TNF - the race for second place

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It’s amazing to me that the Seahawks are able to win as many games as they have. That offense is just SO bad.

TexasRam

Legend
It’s amazing to me that the Seahawks are able to win as many games as they have. That offense is just SO bad.

Yea it’s collapsing line and penalty every other play. Kind of like..... hmmm... oh yeah the Rams 2016 offense.

Q729

Legend
They have their aces in the hole. The bullshit toss-up TD long ball and inopportune mistakes by the other team.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Mark my words we are gonna kick the shit out of the Shecocks in Seattle come week 15.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not a good looking injury there for Humphries

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The only good bird is a dead bird!
upload_2017-11-9_18-41-56.jpeg

blog_dead_cardinal.gif

TexasRam

Legend
These offenses are offensive.

I have a fixed “who farted” look on my face.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
So far the commercials have had more ball possession time than both teams combined. Going to be a long game.