GAME DAY TNF - Seahawks at Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man I hate Dallas. But I hate the Shecocks more these days.
oh yeah GIF

TexasRam

Legend
Parsons reminds of Donald the way he closes out a game.

Of course Parsons was untouched. But that quickness is just next level, Donald like.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Maybe the Rams Defense did really improve
In the last 6 games, they've allowed 223 yards passing or less in 5 of them. They've allowed less than 100 yards rushing in 4 of them. We're 3-3 but should have been 5-1 if the offense came through (Pittsburgh/Green Bay).

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Just no more catches for DK for fucks sake

He's already DOUBLED his best fantasy production all year and of course I'm up against him this week
Gonna be second week in a row I go against a QB scoring 40+. Last week it was Josh Allen with 44.

#FFSux

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I'm sure it's been mentioned here somewhere before, but anyone else think Dak's "Here we gooooo" is annoying as all hell?
It’s the first time I’ve ever noticed that and yes, once I noticed it, it was annoying

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd like to thank this kickass weed for helping me get through this game. Wooooo. :woozy2:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sure it's been mentioned here somewhere before, but anyone else think Dak's "Here we gooooo" is annoying as all hell?
Absolutely Not! My Grandson Max (1 1/2) when he hands you something he says "Here You goooo." and when I heard Dak using that cadence a few weeks ago, all of us could not believe it and just laughed out loud.