GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thursday December 8, 2022

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles;we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and others.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Rams & Raiders under the lights at SoFi Stadium on Thursday Night Football | Week 14 Game Preview​

Rams & Raiders 3 Keys to Winning​

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Is he starting or what? Where are all the posted and reposted tweets from y’all?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My question is, how could he grasp our offense in that short of a time? I mean, I much rather not see Wolford again - ever - but, can Baker have any success with that little of time to process our offense? Though the raiders are a good defense to play your first game against. I'm guessing, if he starts, we will see a very vanilla offense with a lot of running.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I hope he plays - even if he’s limited. Purely from a fun and entertainment standpoint. I don’t care about losses this year anymore. I just want to see young guys get playing time and evaluate for next year. I’ve seen enough of Wolf & Perkins. There’s no viewing fun in either of those two.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
My question is, how could he grasp our offense in that short of a time? I mean, I much rather not see Wolford again - ever - but, can Baker have any success with that little of time to process our offense? Though the raiders are a good defense to play your first game against. I'm guessing, if he starts, we will see a very vanilla offense with a lot of running.
If Wolford is healthy, it sounds like he'll be the QB for one more week. If not, they are going to take their chances with NFL level arm talent and a limited playbook. I do think that Perkins will still see some packages in that scenario, probably any two-minute offense if needed, as well.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
This is the strategy we should have used against Bellicheat. How could he know exactly what our play calls are, if even our starting QB doesn't know them?