GAME DAY TNF - Patriots at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Every team that has lost to the Steelers this year should feel violated after last night.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Over Under is 30 on this game.

Hell... I'd be surprised if they get over 9.

But... the turnovers that are no doubt gonna happen might allow the game to get close to 30... but it will only be due to mistakes and have nothing to do with offense.

This is why I don't bet.

Thank the Lawd

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love the NFL! There's no sport like it. Extreme Joy, complimented by Brutal Misery.

Put yourself in the shoes of a die-hard Steelers' fan today.

Your team is sitting at 7-4. The Playoffs look like a reality; and, coming-up, are back-to-back home games against two of the weakest teams in the NFL (the two-win Cards and the two-win Pats). Life is good!

In a span of less than five days, your Steelers are 7-6 after losing to these two lousy teams.

What-the-Fuck has just happened? ... We Suck ... Have not won a playoff game since 2016! Life Sucks!!!

These are Steelers' fans. I they are my age, they were the Team of the decade in the 1970s, a consistent winner with great stability for decades and six Lombardi Trophies! And they are Fucking Miserable today.

What a Sport!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tomlin with a bye week is a whole different animal. Think after beating us he is 14-4 in those games.