GAME DAY TNF: Panthers at Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, this is the "spmebody's Gotta Win, Bowl."

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I've gotta say, I don't know how you truly evaluate Young in that Carolina offense. The o-line is absolutely awful. He is under constant duress. And his WRs are not getting any separation. Young has not looked great himself. He certainly seems to be trending towards bust status. But man oh man. They are sure not putting him in positions to succeed. It looks even worse than what Bradford was dealing with, save perhaps 1 season.
You might have to build around the abilities of your QB instead of the QB building around you.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
looking at the box score I'm glad I skipped this one.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Aha how embarassing what a bunch of pricks for highlighting that. Bears struck gold.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
4th and 10 or 59 FG. Damned if you do, damnes if you don't.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hypothetical,If Bryce Young was a Ram would he exceed expectations under our current OL circumstances?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man, its gotta suck to be a Panthers fan. They might end up with the worst record and they traded away their first round pick to the Bears.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man, its gotta suck to be a Panthers fan. They might end up with the worst record and they traded away their first round pick to the Bears.
Bears beating them with a waiver wire level QB and making their pick better is a brutal insult.