TNF Halftime Thoughts...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FLramFAN

Rookie
Offense...

Rams OL exposed 2 weeks in a row for not having the ability to be physically dominant or even break even physically. Many times 3 and 4 man rushes are beating 5 Ram OL. Moreover, they are not creating ANY space between the tackles to run the ball.

Rams offense doesn't seem to understand how to use the speed players that they have. Why not "run" the ball with quick pitches or something designed to get Richardson quickly outside of the tackles rather than continually run an undersized kid up between the tackles with an OL that is really built for pass blocking (although the OL isn't doing that well, either.)? Certainly part of this has to do with the fact that the TE on the field most of the time (Cook) simply can't/won't block. This isn't really a knock on Cook because the Rams knew he was big WR playing TE when they signed him.

Why not spread it out and let the players you've added to the team, and your QB, do that they do best? You aren't playing well on offense anyway. The plays and sets have to be in the scheme, on would think.

Rams WR and RB still have too many drops and that keeps the team in long distance situations.

Bradford is forced in to trying to be too fine with his throws most of the time and that leads to misses on passes like the one to Pettis that should have been an easy TD.

The Defense doesn't look anything like the D from 2012. They seem much softer.

Perhaps its losing the verbal leader Dunbar. Perhaps it's 2 rookie S and a rooking LB. Whatever the case, this doesn't appear to the D that left teams just miserable the day after playing the Rams last season.

Finnigan finaly got benched. I don't know what his deal is. Certainly, he's a bit slower this year, but his tackling and effort seem down as well. How can he be the guy leading player only meetings?

The team tackling is poor and that the most basic thing in the game.

I love the RAMS but I'm embarrassed the last few weeks.