TNF Game thread: Colts@Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
In case anyone wanted to talk about the game tonight. The Colts just went up 10-0. They already have 3 onside kicks this year while nobody else has even attempted one. Crazy.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
It looked like the Colt kicker was the only guy on the field. That was a hell of a nice onside kick.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Figures as soon as I drop TY Hilton he gets 100 yards halfway through the first quarter.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Figures as soon as I drop TY Hilton he gets 100 yards halfway through the first quarter.

I sat Trent Richardson tonight and he already has a touchdown lol idk if I would have dropped Hilton though, he's there primary reciever. Was he not doing well this year?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Not really. I picked up Quick for him, which payed off instantly. I think Quick will be the better value, but WR is a need. Megatron is out, and hasn't played well the past 2 games.

CodeMonkey

Well it's shaping up to be another Thursday night blowout.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
These Thursday night games blow.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
554 passing yards is in trouble already.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Luck is just too good man, the colts don't know how lucky they are to have had manning and now Luck as QB's

Athos

Legend
Why can't we get Tavon Austin involved in the passing game like the Colts do with TY Hilton?

Is Tavon simply an inferior route runner? He and Hilton are both shifty and fast. Don't get it.

Did Hilton run more complex routes, or deep routes in college than Austin? I know Austin did a lot of his damage of screens.

Just baffling.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know Luck is amazing but my god that guy will throw into quadruple coverage every single play.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Is Tavon simply an inferior route runner? He and Hilton are both shifty and fast. Don't get it.

Did Hilton run more complex routes, or deep routes in college than Austin?
I know Austin did a lot of his damage of screens.

Just baffling.
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Exactly the problem....TY has better hands IMO

Athos

Legend
I know Luck is amazing but my god that guy will throw into quadruple coverage every single play.

He certainly thinks he can fit it in any window. In that regard, he isn't close to Peyton. Doesn't have close to his accuracy yet either.

CodeMonkey

Thinking of the whole GSOT celebration this week, wouldn't it be cool if some of those guys came back in a coaching capacity for the Rams?