GAME DAY TNF - Dolphins at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1575700653762301952?s=46&t=9c12uk14b9M-RLtZw_6SOA

View: https://twitter.com/michellealf/status/1575703745350209536?s=21&t=SulcmirQQZj6-yfsVgHO1g

View: https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1575693925733769216?s=19

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Seems like one big mess and I obviously don't know the truth... But my beer gut says that he shouldn't have played last night and he had lingering issues from last week.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Here’s my issue.

I have a TBI so I KNOW the protocols because I’ve had to DO the protocols. I’ve still got the printouts somewhere about restricted activities after a seizure or TBI. Flying within a WEEK is generally prohibited.

1) Anyone connected to this who says he had a back injury on Sunday is fucking lying. Period.

2) Per the letter of the concussion protocol, Tua’s staggering movement all by itself should have put him into the full concussion protocol. He clearly wasn’t in it because no way he’s cleared to play less than 4 days later.

3) Allowing him to fly home is a scandal. Per Jeremy Fowler of ESPN, Tua is scheduled for an MRI in Miami… which means he almost certainly didn’t have one in Miami and there wasn’t enough time to have the one he needs, with contrast, because those take 30-45 minutes by themselves. What diagnostic tools were used to clear him to fly???

4) this is personal to me. I have a TBI. Anyone who was here remembers how hard I went during the CTE revelations. It’s personal in part because when TBIs are minimized in athletes, it trickles down. The shit I’ve heard directed to me and fellow vets… personally heard let alone recounted, is enough to induce rage

When all this is over, Drs will he fighting for their licenses, coaches and trainers will be fired and rules will change.

And I guarantee that the Dr who cleared him on Sunday is gonna get buried. His credentials won’t save him.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Are you saying he looks like Mahomes but lefty or are you saying he looks like Mahomes when he throws lefty?
The second one, haha. Hate saying this after his injury, but his long ball looks weaker than our own Bryce Perkins does.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think Tua is good enough. Limited arm, dependent on schemed throws. Guys like him cap your team at QB, where you're not really a challenge to the top units in the playoffs.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I don't think Tua is good enough. Limited arm, dependent on schemed throws. Guys like him cap your team at QB, where you're not really a challenge to the top units in the playoffs.
We got to a SB with one as did the Niners...

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We got to a SB with one as did the Niners...

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
There's guys who get to Super Bowls with the team around them and there's guys who win the Super Bowl and make the team around them better.

JYB

Starter
No offense but atleast Cam got Swag. Burrow trying to be like malibus most wanted its ridiculous. Someone needs to tell him something.
I always thought Cam looked like a jackass in his post game interviews in those ludicrous outfits. :laugh4:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We’ll, based on initial investigation, NFLPA has fired the independent neurologist that cleared Tua.

This isn’t gonna be as cut and dried as an appeal to authority “well, the expert cleared him, so…”

I think the fallout is gonna mean significantly stricter new rules… they have to or youth football might collapse in many parts of the country over the next few years