TNF: Broncos At Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Took the Chiefs in my pool so can't do that. :p

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Manning has only lost ' once!' in his career to the Chief's, and has Won 6 straight sense joining the Bronco's. I can't go against him this game!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I took the Broncos on this just because I trust Manning too much. Most signs point towards KC, but I will ignore them until I eventually drive off a cliff.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I like both teams but I want to see kc win this one. Mostly because I think they're the better team and I like to be right.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Manning looked like he had some Senior moments last week. I think tonight is the begining of the End. Broncos think if they can take Kelce out of the game they can win. Its gonna be a good defensive game on both sides. Don't want the old man to get hurt trying to catch Favre's records. OMAHA!o_O

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My Broncos buddy is at the game now. Says his hotel was 75% Broncos fans. Guess we're not the only ones, eh?

Not a surprise though. Not many KC fans need a hotel. Just like our game in STL.

I am so glad we won our game. Those Seattle fans would have been so annoying... Instead... After the loss... Nobody was wearing the team gear next day. Lol. Bandwagoners.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wish my broncos luck! I want to see manning throw 4 tds on his noodle arm!
Best of luck to the donks.
They are my best friends team and he supports the rams, so I support the Broncos out of respect.

And stuck in Chiefs country, I like to root against them since there fans are so disrespectful towards the Rams.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm picking Denver.

It's vogue to proclaim Manning done.

KC had a big win last week.

But...

Denver has a good defense.

Manning is still Manning.

KC had a lot of short fields last week.

Denver wins.

Not too late to change your Pickem. (Oops yes it is. Sorry)

Last edited:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Peyton got the keys taken away from him. Its on the OC calling plays. No more Peyton running the show like Tom Moore started so many years ago. We all get old one day. New day for chiefs.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Can't believe Charles fumbled there! CUT HIM!!! . Whats with Darian Stewart balling early this year?

I still think KC takes this one at home though. They're a sneakily talented team.

DenverRam

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
von miller such a beast. if rams had a OLB like him would be playoffs every year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rooting for Charles and Kelce, purely for fantasy purposes :D

This game is pathetic so far though. No Dodger game tonight not sure what I'll end up watching now.