TJ McDonald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
I thought for sure I was going to see mentions of him all over on here when I signed in. What a big time game blocking two kicks and being an enforcer in the secondary! That hit to end the game was a monster one, and (although the lack of flags doesn't justify this opinion because it's a total crapshoot whether or not a flat will be thrown on any play) I thought it was legal. So far this seems to be one of Snisher's better picks. Thoughts?

TXRams86

The Infamous
The kid can flat out BALL. I'm really excited to see how good/great he gets once he gets a few more years of pro-experience under his belt.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seriously, Tj McDonald is a stud. He flashes every game in a big way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seriously, Tj McDonald is a stud. He flashes every game in a big way.
That was a pretty sick one-handed interception by McLeod too.
Hopefully the McSafeties have arrived.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a pretty sick one-handed interception by McLeod too.
Hopefully the McSafeties have arrived.
Very true. Im impressed with the play of our secondary in general considering we're still missing Tru...Imagine when we have him out there with Jenks, Gaines, and Joyner...

Wonderboy

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very true. Im impressed with the play of our secondary in general considering we're still missing Tru...Imagine when we have him out there with Jenks, Gaines, and Joyner...

I was very concerned that we didn't have enough in the secondary. Hopefully we don't really have to find out about our safety depth but I'm very impressed with our corners minus the guy I had pegged as our #1 coming into the season.

jap

Legend
I do believe TJ Mac has officially established himself as the Sheriff of the Secondary. You're soon gonna need a permit to pass through our secondary safely, and TJ don't issue permits! Just ask 'Frisco's Vernon Davis who nearly had his third leg brutally amputated. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SyncMaster

UDFA
One of our best players though the first 2 games. Really hope this is the start of a breakout year for him.

AnarchyRam

Rookie
McDonald looked like a top 5 safety out there today. A true enforcer. Can't wait to get trumain back too