Time to move on

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yes we lost in miserable fashion Sunday. But the Rams have a 24 hour rule, and we are past 48 hours here.

Personally I am moving on to next Sunday vs. the steelers. We know what needs improvement so let hope that they get it done and they have a great week in practice. We also might see gurley this week. I am looking forward to this game cause it is going to be a real challenge for us. Steelers run a 3-4 and have a great offense. Hoping the line holds up and the mob squad decides to make a 2nd appearance.

Things I'd like to see:

1. Quick being active. Deactivate pead and activate quick since quick is healthy" now.

2. Some gurley touches. We are on home turf. Let mason start and see how our line fairs in the run game.

3. More of the good Foles. More big plays, less playing scared.

4. Improved defense on the front seven. All of the front seven!!!!!

5. Limit Bell in his return from suspension. He is a playmaker, need to hold him back in his first game.

I am excited for this game fellas!! Hate the steelers!

Horns up!!!! GO RAMS!!!!

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Some pead touches.
giphy.gif

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm guessing typo on the 'Pead touches' part, given the above comment about deactivating him. But otherwise, wholeheartedly agree. We have had an extended 24 hour rule after the last game, but it is time to start looking forward to Pittsburgh.

Personally, i look forward to Donald having a HUGE game in his first homecoming to Pittsburgh in the pro's. Multiple sacks? Why not?
Stuff Bell like we did Lynch in week 1 and we should have better luck than we did this week. Having Mason back at 100% will be a huge boost and I think the fact that he was not completely healed on Sunday was quite clear. Having him up to speed should be a big boost for the offense.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Yes we lost in miserable fashion Sunday. But the Rams have a 24 hour rule, and we are past 48 hours here.

Personally I am moving on to next Sunday vs. the steelers. We know what needs improvement so let hope that they get it done and they have a great week in practice. We also might see gurley this week. I am looking forward to this game cause it is going to be a real challenge for us. Steelers run a 3-4 and have a great offense. Hoping the line holds up and the mob squad decides to make a 2nd appearance.

Things I'd like to see:

1. Quick being active. Deactivate pead and activate quick since quick is healthy" now.

2. Some pead touches. We are on home turf. Let mason start and see how our line fairs in the run game.

3. More of the good Foles. More big plays, less playing scared.

4. Improved defense on the front seven. All of the front seven!!!!!

5. Limit Bell in his return from suspension. He is a playmaker, need to hold him back in his first game.

I am excited for this game fellas!! Hate the steelers!

Horns up!!!! GO RAMS!!!!

Play Pead after you correctly called for him to be deactivated?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Holding the ball, long continuous drives. Getting turnover from a tipped pass and pressure from MOB SQUAD. Offensive line opening holes for Todd Gurley and tackles broken as long gains are made. 7 yards a carry. Le'veon Bell unable to get started and Williams is brought in. RAMS putting brackets on Brown and so far frustration is felt with only success recieving with Miller at TE. Nick Foles finally completes beautifull LONG BALL to Tavon Austin for Touchdown. Foles feeling comfortable in pocket with play action and screens . Benny Cunningham breaking tackles and having great 3rd down success. Mason looks better and piles up 1st downs. Possesion game working.Steelers frustrated.

Same Gang Tackling seen in game one has returned. Ben R. seems frustrated with just 120 yards in first half . TE Cook actually rumbling after high pointing ball from Foles. Another turnover from steelers running game Williams and now Ben forced to throw and try no huddle with no success as Rams continue to possess the ball.RAMS building up pressures on BR. Tomlin not happy. Rams seem comfortable on home turf with no let up. Steelers finally complete a long TD as time is run out by RAMS running game and 3rd down success. Gurley's 15 carries were a taste of things to come. MAJOR VICTORY!!! NO INJURIES!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes everyone,I meant Gurley, not Pead. That is my bad big time lol. FML. I wouldnt say deactivate Pead for Quick than activate him for Gurley, Thats on me guys. Meant Gurley on #2 as I changed.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't buy that quick has been a healthy scratch for the past 2 weeks. Which means he isn't 100% yet.

Quick was coming into his own last year befor he got hurt. If he really is healthy he should be out there developing some chemistry with Foles.

Hopefully we get to see him vs Steelers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Without a strong running game, which is predicated on good Oline play, we won't make the playoffs. It may not be realistic, but I am counting on the Oline getting its head out of the collective @ss, and Todd Gurley earning OROY by Beasting with the Rock....

fearsomefour

Legend
Not just about putting together eight minutes drives....but, just avoiding repeated 3 and outs will help keep the team in the game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't buy that quick has been a healthy scratch for the past 2 weeks. Which means he isn't 100% yet.

Quick was coming into his own last year befor he got hurt. If he really is healthy he should be out there developing some chemistry with Foles.

I don't buy it for a second. No way. Nope. You sit Quick for Givens and Pead?! Please. How stupid are we supposed to be to buy that?

tumblr_maizq7ut2h1rfmb7io1_500.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Improving on 2/12 3rd down conversions would be great....
200.gif

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I don't buy it for a second. No way. Nope. You sit Quick for Givens and Pead?! Please. How stupid are we supposed to be to buy that?
So then if we're not going to take Fisher's word that Quick is indeed behind the rest of the team in terms of being in football shape and up to speed with the offense (as JT also reported three times), then what is he lying about? And why would he lie? What would he have to gain by lying about Quick's physical health at this point?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm damn ready to move on!!! Let's get this train a Rollin!!! Go Rams Go!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
So then if we're not going to take Fisher's word that Quick is indeed behind the rest of the team in terms of being in football shape and up to speed with the offense (as JT also reported three times), then what is he lying about? And why would he lie? What would he have to gain by lying about Quick's physical health at this point?

Fisher lies because he thinks he is clever for lying. Even though the entire NFL world knows he lying. Wink, wink. Every team thinks Quick is in and they have to account for Quick, and yet he's not.

I watched Quick the entire TC. He was very very good. But, believe Fisher if you wish.

Either Quick has an injury they are hiding or Fisher is an idiot or there is some other explanation. I can't decide between them right now because if I listen to his reason that he gave live in person, I would have to believe he's a complete idiot. He SAID he needed a ST player and sat Quick. We don't need JT, we have Fisher's words LIVE.

But, I digress. I will just ask you this. If you have Givens who did less than half of what Quick did in over twice as many games last season and Pead who may never see a run again as a Ram, or a healthy Quick who has been game ready for months health wise, who do you play?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
But, I digress. I will just ask you this. If you have Givens who did less than half of what Quick did in over twice as many games last season and Pead who may never see a run again as a Ram, or a healthy Quick who has been game ready for months health wise, who do you play?
There is no 'game ready health wise'. You're either game ready or you're not. Health is a separate issue. Honestly, I don't see how holding Quick out of the actives list until the last moment is going to throw another team for a loop. It's not like defensive coordinators are gonna say, "Oh shit! Quick IS playing this game! What do we do????" He's just another receiver that requires a corner. He's not Megatron.

But that aside, I think special teams is a fairly important aspect of the game. And Quick plays none of it. So if he's not game-ready, and would likely only see a handful of snaps, I'd play the receiver who's ready, and the guy who's going to be in on every special teams play. When Quick is ready to play an entire game, it'll be a different story.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
One of my son's is a Steelers fan. :( So we have a bet this weekend for a few beers. We thought about going to the game, but he's still in school and couldn't take the time away. So we'll watch Sunday and trash talk each other! I need this win.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
i meant Gurley and edited it lol. No clue why i said pead. Think it had to do with #1 and me drinking.
Freudian slip baby! I'd rather Pead get Cunningham's touches, and block for Foles over Mason ANYDAY.....

He's just another receiver that requires a corner. He's not Megatron.
He's MY megatron!!!

Nothing wrong with analyzing the last game until the new one starts....If the coaches aren't trying to figure out how to get the run defense solved, and going over the tape about the offense. We're screwed....What's the saying about the past...and doomed to repeat it? Go over this crap until we figure it out....telling a bunch of you, O-Line wasn't that bad...Neither was Cook...and if the offense isn't clicking....that game should still be tied 0-0....Greg Williams better get it going...Oh, Fairley is coming...So is Westbrooks...