Time Outs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There was a tv shot in the first half where you could read McVay saying over his head set to Jared "Can you hear me?"

TexasRam

Legend
You know, sometimes it feels like we are running a middle school offense out there with all theses time outs.

:)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If it takes a timeout to make sure that a young inexperienced head coach, his young inexperienced QB and his young inexperienced offense are all on the same page and aren't about to bone things up royally then they can call the timeout as far as I'm concerned.

Like others have said, as everyone gets more experienced this won't happen as much.

Ramon Ram

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We don't always need a negative thread I mean yes we had timeout issues in 1st half but rectified it and had outstanding management for rest of game just enjoy 5-2 under a ROOKIE HEAD COACH

Funny that this is viewed as a negative thread. Was just making an observation on a coaching shortfall that many of our previous coaches have had and don't want that trend to continue. It was a comment made early in a game as just a point and not a piling on after a 33-0 win.
Been a fan for 50 years so obviously have been through good and bad and just want to see Sean fix this little pain in the ass issue.

Jeez, lighten up Francis.